Chronic muscle pain

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chronic muscle pain

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

How do I get rid of this? It is becoming quite annoying… 🙁
    Yesterday I did a little cheat. I ordered Chinese and ate some rice. Now my chronic pain is gone. But I bet that it will come back soon. Any advice?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My problems went away once I started to heal my thyroid. This could be a symptom of hyper or hypo thyroidism…you could be deficient in iodine which is a mineral. Do you get cold hands or feet?

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant

raster;53772 wrote: My problems went away once I started to heal my thyroid. This could be a symptom of hyper or hypo thyroidism…you could be deficient in iodine which is a mineral. Do you get cold hands or feet?

-raster

Yes. But I’m already taking some iodine. Huge amounts of magnesium do help a bit.
    PS: I’m having a quite serious adrenal fatigue.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

What are you doing to supplement the adrenals?
    Taking any vitamin C or Panthenine/pantothenic acid

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Tdog333;53779 wrote: What are you doing to supplement the adrenals?
    Taking any vitamin C or Panthenine/pantothenic acid

Currently I’m only taking vitamin C. But I’m looking to order pantothenic acid and ashwagandha.

Tdog333

TheChosenOne;53781 wrote:
    Currently I’m only taking vitamin C. But I’m looking to order pantothenic acid and ashwagandha.

That should help a lot I take 1G of pantothenic acid a day and it helps, also look into anti-inflammatory supplements. Circumin, cod liver oil, etc. there are lots of things you’re probably aware of. Inflammation can stress the adrenals as well. Meditation and positive thinking are important too

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Tdog333;53770 wrote: I get it too especially in my head, neck and upper back. Something that helped me was CoQ10 and D-Ribose(although it is a type of sugar) If it gets really bad i put some capsaicin cream and magnesium chloride spray on the areas that hurt. microwaveable hot back also helps for awhile.

Luckily mine isn’t too severe- just annoying, i have some family members who have it pretty bad though.

I thought I was the only one. My upper back/neck got to the point of spasming so bad almost constantly that I thought I was going to have to go on disability. I couldnt get dressed or feed myself even probably half the time. I upped my coq10 up from 30 to 180mg just to see if it would help my fatigue and within hours the spasms and pain were gone. Best surprise of my life. I havent had to take it since getting yeast under control and taking proper methyl support. I found a little bit of info on that a long time ago, never looked into it much, but candida toxins can bind to coq10 or something along those lines and make it unavailable for its designed purpose. Undermethylators wont produce enough of it either.

impossible

Tdog333;53770 wrote: I get it too especially in my head, neck and upper back. Something that helped me was CoQ10 and D-Ribose(although it is a type of sugar) If it gets really bad i put some capsaicin cream and magnesium chloride spray on the areas that hurt. microwaveable hot back also helps for awhile.

Luckily mine isn’t too severe- just annoying, i have some family members who have it pretty bad though.

Wanted to throw something else your way, especially since you mentioned it was a family thing, several genes have been implicated in mitochondrial and atp production disorders. You can get part of the typical panel from a 23andme test through mthfrsupport, if anything stands out it can help nail down supplementation and possibly answer the question.

It would be worth it to try NADH if you havent already. I just started it and its already workin for me.

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Thanks for all the replies. I will try the things that are mentioned one by one next month.

Tdog333

Thanks impossible! I ordered the 23andme test about 4 weeks ago so I’m hoping to get the results back soon. I will look into the NADH for sure

impossible

TheChosenOne;53906 wrote: Thanks for all the replies. I will try the things that are mentioned one by one next month.

What are your specifics?

impossible

“Insulin has many roles in the body. It maintains sugar levels in our cells where we create energy. If we cannot get sugar into the cells we become tired more easily. Overtime this can lead to hypersensitivity to pain that is associated with fibromyalgia. [or RSD/CRPS]
    Insulin is a storage hormone. Insulin builds muscle and stores amino acids from protein. Insulin also stores magnesium for future energy production. Insulin also takes excess glucose from carbohydrates and stores them as fat. Many people with insulin imbalances have excess weight, especially in the upper abdomen area. Insulin also controls salt and water retention in the body, and may contribute to rising blood pressures and imbalances in the cholesterol profile. Excess insulin will cause adrenaline to be secreted even when you are not stressed.”

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Thanks for all the advice!
    I’ve tried pantothenic acid for a week. It removed almost all pain. Then I tried CoQ10 for a week. The muscle pain was softened, but not as much as with pantothenic acid.
    Right now, I’m alternating between them. One day pantothenic acid and one day CoQ10. I barely have muscle pain. Only when I’ve been working out or sometimes in the late evening.
    Besides mercury, I’m definitely gonna look into methylation and do a test at 23andme in the next month or so.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Chronic muscle pain’ is closed to new replies.