Chris24…where have you gone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chris24…where have you gone?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

where have you vanished……..
    u were to update about ur progress
    how r the enemas working for u

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Had a mental setback causing relapse and left the forum, only occaisionally answering pm’s. I am trying to eat healthy, but clearly it isnt enough. I pushed it a little too far with the enema’s last week and had some discomfort and soreness throughout the day: I did enema’s with 10 drops in each round for 3 rounds per enema, 2 days in a row. So that was a little too much, now I know. also I shouldt drink coffee. But i tried quitting like 10 times and now im like: forget it.

The enema’s now cause massive die off followed by a day or 2 of clearity and energy, until my diet or my mind f*cks it up again and I feel crap again.

So, although the enema’s are causing die off meaning they are killing candida, it still doesnt seem to be enough in my case. I will keep doing the enema’s though and hope for the best.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

If I understand you correctly, you are conducting your ClO2 enema experiment for about four to five weeks now, and you are not experiencing any improvement.

Wouldn’t it be about time then to end this medical experiment?

By the way, why did you remove your original account at the Dutch forum, if I may ask?

Chris24

Floggi wrote:  
    If I understand you correctly, you are conducting your ClO2 enema experiment for about four to five weeks now, and you are not experiencing any improvement.

You understand wrong.

Floggi wrote:  
    Wouldn’t it be about time then to end this medical experiment?

No.

Floggi wrote:
    By the way, why did you remove your original account at the Dutch forum, if I may ask?

I didnt.

Angor
    Topics: 47

Chris24 wrote: Had a mental setback causing relapse and left the forum, only occaisionally answering pm’s. I am trying to eat healthy, but clearly it isnt enough. I pushed it a little too far with the enema’s last week and had some discomfort and soreness throughout the day: I did enema’s with 10 drops in each round for 3 rounds per enema, 2 days in a row. So that was a little too much, now I know. also I shouldt drink coffee. But i tried quitting like 10 times and now im like: forget it.

The enema’s now cause massive die off followed by a day or 2 of clearity and energy, until my diet or my mind f*cks it up again and I feel crap again.

So, although the enema’s are causing die off meaning they are killing candida, it still doesnt seem to be enough in my case. I will keep doing the enema’s though and hope for the best.

Chris, can’t you tell us a bit more about this mental setback which caused you to relapse. What kind of mental setback and what did it have to do with your relapse, and how was your relapse like?

I’ve been following the enema discussion closely and I think it makes a lot of sense but what I can’t wrap me head around is why it isn’t curing you … I mean, many claims that the candida “comes out in heaps”, and I’m thinking, how much can be in there? Our body is not endless like the universe. And once out, shouldn’t you feel sooo much better?

Did you have a total relapse? Are you still eating according to the protocol while doing the enemas? Sorry for all the questions, but I would really like to know. If you have the strenght and will to answer I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Chris24

Angor wrote:
    Chris, can’t you tell us a bit more about this mental setback which caused you to relapse. What kind of mental setback and what did it have to do with your relapse, and how was your relapse like?

My gut problems are a direct result of chronic stress and returning depressions which I have been dealing with for a very long time. When I have a mental setback the negative energy always accumalates in my gut, creating problems for my digestion and whatnot (we all know that stress supresses the immune system aswell). This also makes me eat more then I should. My candida therefore is in a direct connection with my mental situation. My relapse included a return of digestion problems and some other candida symtoms.(my diet was not so good aswell).

Angor wrote:
    I’ve been following the enema discussion closely and I think it makes a lot of sense but what I can’t wrap me head around is why it isn’t curing you … I mean, many claims that the candida “comes out in heaps”, and I’m thinking, how much can be in there? Our body is not endless like the universe. And once out, shouldn’t you feel sooo much better? Did you have a total relapse? Are you still eating according to the protocol while doing the enemas?

The coming out in heaps was mainly in the beginning with me. Lately there is far less coming out. It cant go on forever you are right, and please also realize that we need candida to live. You cant get everything out.
    Im still experiencing die off however, and feeling better afterwards. But, it doesnt seem to last because I am not comfortable in my skin. You cant look at this thing completely allopathically. I am not in a healing state of mind, nor do I have hope that my mind will all be fixed any time soon. I did not have a total relapse though. The relapse was not like my situation before the enema’s. I was doing a lot worse then, because there was so much garbage in my colon. So much constipation and bloating back then. But not anymore. However, my health situation is still not well.

I am not eating according to any protocol. I find it impossible to stick to a candida diet. I really dont like salades, and I dont like to eat lots of vegetables, and to top it off it all makes you feel weak and hopeless. Food shouldnt be a punishment. Last time I forced myself on a strict diet, I totally fell back in depression, not helping my progress at all. I am not going through that ever again.
    I am however not eating any breads anymore, it bothers me too much. No alcohol either. I might have this thing called leaky gut, but I cant be bothered to worry about that aswell.
    Another thing that is supressing my progress is my smoking. I have had sleeping problems since forever, and have been countering that with smoking joints in the night. If I dont smoke, I dont sleep.

I hope this clarifies my situation. If not, feel free to ask.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Angor wrote: I’ve been following the enema discussion closely and I think it makes a lot of sense but what I can’t wrap me head around is why it isn’t curing you … I mean, many claims that the candida “comes out in heaps”, and I’m thinking, how much can be in there? Our body is not endless like the universe. And once out, shouldn’t you feel sooo much better?

The answer to this is so simple, and it’s been explained before.

You cannot cure an overgrowth of Candida albicans by killing off the colonies of fungal yeast.

The only way to destroy an infestation is to change the entire environment of the digestive tract (below) to an unsatisfactory terrain for the growth and repopulation of Candida albicans. As long as they have a satisfactory environment in which to thieve, they will continue to do so and they will indeed multiply. By the way, this is true regardless of what you’re eating; in other words, whether you’re on a Candida diet or not will make no difference in the long run because unless the environment is changed, the fungal growth gene will continue to be turned on for the Candida yeast and they will be able to change to their fungal form, and given the time, they can and will eventually adapt to just about anything you feed them.

Able

Angor

Able900 wrote:

I’ve been following the enema discussion closely and I think it makes a lot of sense but what I can’t wrap me head around is why it isn’t curing you … I mean, many claims that the candida “comes out in heaps”, and I’m thinking, how much can be in there? Our body is not endless like the universe. And once out, shouldn’t you feel sooo much better?

You cannot cure an overgrowth of Candida albicans by killing off the colonies of fungal yeast.

The only way to destroy an infestation is to change the entire environment of the digestive tract (below) to an unsatisfactory terrain for the growth and repopulation of Candida albicans. As long as they have a satisfactory environment in which to thieve, they will continue to do so and they will indeed multiply. By the way, this is true regardless of what you’re eating; in other words, whether you’re on a Candida diet or not will make no difference in the long run because unless the environment is changed, the fungal growth gene will continue to be turned on for the Candida yeast and they will be able to change to their fungal form, and given the time, they can and will eventually adapt to just about anything you feed them.

Able

Right. Why do I keep forgetting? Change the whole thing or you won’t get cured. I know this. I’ve read this. Thank you for the reminder. I keep thinking – get it out and then live happily ever after. Not that simple huh …

Angor

Chris, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it! No further questions for now. But I hope you’ll find balance soon. It’s sad to think life mostly consist of suffering with this stupid condition. We should enjoy; live; laugh. But how can we when feeling this way. Best wishes.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Angor wrote:

Able

Right. Why do I keep forgetting? Change the whole thing or you won’t get cured. I know this. I’ve read this. Thank you for the reminder. I keep thinking – get it out and then live happily ever after. Not that simple huh …

Yes, you have to change the whole thing but without the infection there. The intestinal antagonistic bacterial flora don’t displace candida colonization one time it has happened. The fungal infection must be treated and eradicated if you want to work restoring a better intestinal microbiota. It can be done one time the fungus be successfully removed or at the same time you are following a therapy to eradicate it.

Jorge.

Chris24

I also agree with Able, this is why I think extra probiotics are important with the enema’s. I am also drinking tons of kefir now.

The enema’s are not a cure, but they are great to start of your protocol with, getting most of the stuff out of your gut, and drastically shortening your healing time. They are a quicker way towards a cure, and imo, especially important for people with a long term infection. It is however not a thing to do long term. Get the stuff out with enema’s, get the probiotics and prebiotics in, eat well, fix any mental issues, and you are off to health.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

To be honest, if I read your reports, I get the following impression:

1. You were ill.
    2. You took enemas containing a kill-all ClO2 solution, willing to take the associated risks.
    3. The enemas did not work well enough.
    4. You increased the strength of the enema solution.
    5. Your intestines were damaged by the (now stronger) kill-all solution, affecting your health negatively.
    6. You decreased the strength of the enema solution.
    7. You are still ill.

I would say that the enema does not help…

Please do not get me wrong, I’m not blaming you for trying this ClO2 stuff. I really can understand that one is willing to engage in a medical experiment like this, out of sheer despair.

By now, however, your experiment has lasted long enough to say that it certainly is not a magic bullet.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Chris24…where have you gone?’ is closed to new replies.