Cholacol & Cholacol II

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cholacol & Cholacol II

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I was just wondering the difference between the 2. I like af betafood, but Bernie says cholacol is better.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Cholacol-II
    https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Cholacol

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One contains bentonite as an ingredient…

-raster

kjones02
    Participant

Quoted – “Montmorillinite Clay (bentonite) is highly adsorbent (not absorbent), and is capable of adsorbing many times its weight and volume in an aqueous medium. The distinction between absorb and adsorh is important. Absorption is the process by which substances are sucked up into the internal structure of other substances, such as cells. The foreign substances must actually penetrate a cell membrane or some other such barrier, and must usually undergo some sort of chemical change before they are allowed (or forced) to enter. Adsorption, on the other hand requires only that substances be able to stick to the outside of the adsorbent medium. This usually means that the two substances have opposite electrical (ionic) charges, or that some other physical or chemical bond be readily formable.”

I know that, but I am just trying to decide if cholacol II would be a better choice for me, if I am have a bigger meal. This is the information I found out about bentonite. It adsorbs the toxins.

Quoted – “Cholacol II also contains purified beef bile salts, but it’s primarily a detoxification product for the colon. Each tablet contains 540 milligrams of montmorillonite clay, which absorbs toxins from the colon, the toxins being the result of the incomplete digestion of food. The person whose food is putrefying in his colon due to incomplete digestion will have foul-smelling stool and lower bowel gas several hours after eating.”

I just wondered because I know that I still get stinky stools and gas (hence above saying a few hours afterwards = gas = me); however, hcl at every meal and started chewing some papaya enzymes has helped tremedously with that. Again, however, I know part of my smelly gas might be due to the fact of having no colon.

In conclusion, do you think cholocal II can still help me eliminate well (I want to go, but then can’t get it out.) and then do a better job of adsorbing possible toxins and eliminate the gas better? Or, stick with the cholacol. I’m just confused.

I think I will stick with af betafood on lower, lighter meal, fat meals. I know cholocal is stronger. Sorry, I am just trying to make a distinction.

kjones02
    Participant

bump

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cholacol & Cholacol II’ is closed to new replies.