"Chocolate" tosted nuts

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Snacks & Treats "Chocolate" tosted nuts

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  M 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kimberly_williamson1986
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

One of the best recipes I have tried for those with a sweet tooth. Suitable for those without allergies to nuts.

1 cups of nuts of choice (Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans)no peanuts as they mold quickly
    4 table spoons of coconut oil
    1/4 cup of carob powder
    Stevia to taste

Coat the nuts in the oil. Spinkles with carob and stevia. Lay flat of a baking sheet and put in the oven at 250 degrees for 15-30 minutes.

Let bake and enjoy. Make sure to store leftovers in the freezer in air tight container to prevent mold.

NeekyNoo
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 46

Ooh, that sounds yummy.
    Have you tried it without the Stevia? I seem find carob to be sweet enough itself in a lot of foods.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hate to put a damper on all these yummy sweet recipes bu carob isn’t allowed! Check out the Carob Coconut Blobs thread.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lucylu wrote: Hate to put a damper on all these yummy sweet recipes bu carob isn’t allowed! Check out the Carob Coconut Blobs thread.

Go ahead and ‘drop that damper’ Lucy. Somebody has to. lol

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

My heart is broken. I was soo looking forward to making these once i got to phase 3. What about cacao powder? Or cacao nibs. I just read that cacao beans have no sugar in them.

Amz
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Oooh yes I really wanna know if we are aloud raw organic chocolate or cacao nibs? Thx!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Amz wrote: Oooh yes I really wanna know if we are aloud raw organic chocolate or cacao nibs? Thx!

Not if it isn’t on this list.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

@Able,

Is there a reason raw, organic cacao powder is not on the list? Have people been having a reaction to it? Please see my thread on the general forum too.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Chocolate" tosted nuts’ is closed to new replies.