Chloroquine is the cure. Medical study against similar fungus correlates

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Chloroquine is the cure. Medical study against similar fungus correlates

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  princess_fiona 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ibiza-Rio
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 12

This is the link to my old forum thread with link to the study that I think adds credibility to my claim that Chloroquine is the cure:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2244_Chloroquine-the-malaria-drug-a-cure.aspx

slate01
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Hi Ibiza-Rio,

Which kind of chloroquine did you happen to take? The study found the greatest benefit came from the liposomal form, the one bound to phosphatidylserine. I had a look online at pharmacy direct and they only seem to sell it in the form of hydroxychloroquine. Just wondering if the liposomal form is available to the general public.

Cheers.

slate01

I also found a study which I think fits in with the study that you posted and may indicate that Candida is equally susceptible to chloroquine. This study shows that Candida hyphae do indeed infect macrophages, preventing them from completing cell division and therefore producing any daughter cells. However, the researchers do state that some of these macrophages can then produce large multinuclear macrophages which may or may not be helpful in eliminating Candida. This part is a little confusing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3430961/

Another interesting point in the study you posted is that they mention that the fungus Histoplasma capsulatum is also inhibited by chloroquine by impeding the acquisition of iron. From what I’ve read Candida is rather dependent on iron, so it may be this mechanism at play when you take the chloroquine.

So it seems it is possible that if the chloroquine is absorbed by the macrophages and prevents them from being properly infected by Candida, as it does with H capsulatum and C neoformans, then it is likely that the candida would be not only be killed within the macrophage but also a greater number of macrophages would be able to be produced through cell division (as macrophage cell division/multiplication is no longer impeded). This may mean even more macrophages available to destroy the Candida and a faster rate of recovery. This is just my hypothesis of course.

Ibiza-Rio

Hi Slate01

The label on my Chloroquine bottle reads:

Hydroxychloroquine sulphate 200mg (equiv to 155mg base)

So I guess it is not the liposomal form but it indeed works for me!

It’s very exciting to see you have found another study to help correlate with mine! Maybe it’s enough to arouse enough interest to get a prospective study done??

I also didn’t realise that Candida was dependant on iron as you say. I actually haven’t had a blood test since wiping out my Candida with the choroquine as I was travelling through Latin America at the time (hence the incidental discovery by needing to take Chloroquine to prevent malaria). I did at one stage on my trip suspect that my iron levels must have dropped significantly due to my cessation in eating red meat (it aggravated my Candida when I had it and after learning about the negative implications of eating red meat I decided not to resume the daily habit of devouring a big juicy steak even after my Candida symptoms had disappeared) as well as symptoms of lethargy and low immunity. So its interesting to note that the issue may have been further compounded by my history of Candida. If only I had had the opportunity to easily access blood testing over there! Unfortunately all I had to go by we’re the clinical indications of white palm lines and inner eyelids. I have been taking iron supplements ever since so I doubt a test now would reveal much but I may get one anyway out of curiosity and post up the results if anything interesting reveals itself.. I am happy to be everyone’s guinea pig!!

Thanks so much Slate01 for your further research and consolidation of the findings!!

slate01

Thanks for posting about choloroquine in the first place. I’m thinking about asking my Dr for a script, wish it was over the counter though.

One thing I was wondering about is if you had oral thrush before you started the chloroquine? If so did it clear it up for good or at all?

What other candida symptoms have you had?

Cheers,

Slate01

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Hi Ibiza-Rio

I’m with slate in asking more about your recovery.
    Did you have a white tongue when you had canida? Do you have it now?
    Are all your symptoms gone? Do you really think you cured it or just eliminated some of the symptoms.

If you really are totally symptom free since you did this, maybe you should re-post in the main discussion forum again.

David.

Ibiza-Rio

Hi guys,

Yes David I have posted in the discussion thread a few times. I’ve also been trying to tell anyone that will listen and may have the authority to do a study!! I’ve been TRYING!!!!

I might as well tell you my whole Candida story from the beginning.. Funnily enough my forum name which I created when I had just discovered I had Candida turned out to be more apt than I realised at the time. Because I believe my candida probably began in Ibiza and then disappeared in Rio De Janeiro!!

My candida would have been caused by antibiotics. Just before I went to Europe I got a kidney infection that needed IV antibiotics. I didn’t take probiotics. Then when I was in Europe I took antibiotics on several occasions to treat urinary tract infections. I also got another kidney infection while I was over there. Again I never took probiotics.

And I partied. Hard. I’m Australian. It’s our thing. We wait until we go overseas and then we go a little wild. So there were occasions where my diet was consisting almost entirely of cocaine and red bull vodkas for days at a time.

I think I was starting to get diarrhoea towards the end of my time there.. Plus complete and total exhaustion.. Where i literally could barely stand.. But with my antics at that point it’s hard to know if it was candida or not.. I think I may have just assumed it was a natural consequence of abusing this poor temple of mine for so long (I was in Europe for 3 months and spent two of those months in Ibiza) so I didn’t think much of it.

For me the moment I could almost define as the beginning of my real Candida struggles was a month or two after returning home when over the course of a long weekend I drank about half a carton of ginger beer. A few days later and I felt like I ‘was coming down with something’. I believe this was the point where my candida became systemic.

For me, the worst symptom was BRAIN FOG. To describe it to people I say “you know how when you’re really tired you start running on autopilot? Well my autopilot was malfunctioning”. If somebody was talking to me in a conversation I would be focussing ALL my energy on focussing on what they were saying.. And on bad days the best thing I could hope for was a general gist of what they were talking about. And god forbid they ask me a question that required me to use my memory!!! It was shot to pieces. I felt apprehensive driving. I would have to concentrate when changing lanes and often check the lane next to me twice because I didn’t trust whether I had seen a clear lane next to me a second earlier or not.. Reading a map!!! Would have been very amusing to watch had it not been me sitting there for 5 minutes trying to figure it out..

I was also very irritable and went from someone who worshiped trance DJ’s like gods and almost always had music playing.. To NEEDING silence. I would get to the end of the day at work and feel like my brain was absolute overloaded and the last thing it needed was any more stimulus. I just needed to be entirely on my own. In silence. No stress. And preferably no light too.

I was always exhausted but felt like my body was constantly running on stress hormones. Which is how I think I did manage to keep working. It was almost like I was always on this artificial high. My poor adrenals…

So I DID sleep well. This was one thing that doesn’t correlate with candida symptoms. Insomnia has been a problem of mine my whole life so that was one thing that was actually GOOD about the Candida for me. I would collapse into bed and actually fall asleep without needing sleeping pills. I DID however wake up every single friggin morning between 5 and 7 am which, i have since found out, is the time that corresponds to your large intestine meridian being the most active.

And of course I had the intestinal upsets. The lovely flatulence, bloating, pain, the usual run to the bathroom half an hour after I ate (seemingly) ANYTHING.

A couple of days after a sugar or alcohol binge (like after Christmas!!) I would feel like I was coming down with a really bad flu.. (but then of course the flu would never manifest).

I actually don’t think I had oral thrush. I did however get I horrible taste in my mouth about two hours after eating bad candida foods. And I only noticed my white tongue after reading the symptoms for candida.

I DID however get pityriasis versicolor (a type of fungal skin infection) on my back. Which I noticed as soon as I got back from Europe. An indication that my Candida did start towards the end of my time in Europe.

And I have been left with a legacy of a bad case of fungal toe nails.. I had kept nail polish on them for the duration of 4.5 month travels recently and hadn’t even realised there was anything wrong with them until after I returned home and took the nail polish off. Four toenails have since fallen off but are growing back (hopefully in time for the Australian Summer!) with twice daily applications of tea trea oil.

My most recent travels, through latin america, are the reason I discovered Chloroquine. As I mentioned before, I went to Rio De Janeiro. This was locked in!! I had been planning to go to Rio De Janeiro’s Carnival to celebrate my 25th birthday for two years. I had booked an apartment and I had friend coming to help celebrate.

So despite my candida symptoms I had continued to go to work, even performing on call duties as a radiographer to try and save the money for my upcoming trip. Somehow I bluffed my way through those months with my severe brain fog. I knew something was wrong and I think i got something like four different blood tests over those months. Testing for mosquito borne viruses and all sort of things. Working in the medical industry I spoke to many doctors but of course none of them suggested Candida.

By chance my brother had given me a diet book for Christmas that mentioned candida in it. So it was only after looking into it further that I (thank god!!) realised I had candida.

By that stage I had changed my flights of my trip (I was supposed to fly out a couple of weeks after Christmas, but the Christmas sugar binge had left me so sick I decided to change them) for three weeks time. I had THREE WEEKS to cure my candida before I flew out to Rio De Janeiro to celebrate my 25th birthday!! I had nothing to lose. I signed up to this site and posted forums begging for guidance and commenced the hardcore diet.

Three weeks on and it was my time to roll. I hadn’t even risked beginning to reintroduce foods yet. I was feeling better of course but I was going in blind. As I was packing the day before my flight I came across the chloroquine my travel doctor had prescribed me a month or so earlier. I had supposed to have been taking them prior to my journey but with my concerns elsewhere I had forgotten.

So I popped two chloroquine barely 48 or so hours before my flight.

I started feeling tired. Really tired. Before I had even left for the airport. Then almost as soon as I board the plane (complete with a container full of coconut bread) I started sleeping. And that’s pretty much how it was for about a week. Luckily I wasn’t flying straight to Rio. And luckily again I was first stopping in Buenos Aires and staying with a friend and her family. And lucky again that they were so beautiful and looked after me and cooked me candida friendly foods and let me sleep in their bed.. Almost constantly. If I wasn’t sleeping I wanted to be. At one stage I remember looking in the mirror and at the circles under my eyes and thinking I had never seen myself look so sick before in my life. It wasn’t so much poignant as distressing. I was supposed to be partying in Rio in a matter of days!!!

It was while I was still at my friends house in BUenos Aires that I first posted up about the link of chloroquine and candida. I had found the study (above) and posted asking if anyone thinks it may be the reason I was feeling like CRAP.

It then came time for me to commence my journey to Rio. I was going to be taking buses with a stop over at Iguassu falls on the way. Iguassu falls are a set of waterfalls deep in the jungle. It was hot and very humid. I was like a sauna. Despite feeling miserable I was determined to see them. So off I went hiking. Towards the end of that afternoon I started feeling better. I attribute it to my sweating profusely. I believe I must have sweated out quite a lot of the toxic by products of the candida die off that day.

The next day was the first day I woke up feeling like I could get out of bed quite easily. It was also the day I was going to Rio De Janeiro.

About two days later and feeling better.. Although still not 100%.. I decided to “reintroduce” something not candida friendly. I chose alcohol as the first test. We got some grey goose vodka. And some lime. I was going to mix it with water because I didn’t want to risk soda water (haha).

I had a gulp full.and waited half an hour. Nothing happend. So I had another gulp full.and waited half an hour. Then I finished the glass. And waitied until two hours had passed since I commenced drinking with the first gulp full. Nothing. Happened……. SWEET!!! It’s game on!!

The next morning I went to the freezer to discover that I had drunk two thirds of that bottle of grey goose the previous night!!! And I was feeling…..!!!! Hungover…… But candida free!!!! Yippee!!!

So the I ate EVERYTHING. And drank EVERYTHING. Just because I could. I actually say I ‘have healthy taste buds’ and don’t even like ice cream that much. But here I was eating ice cream just ’cause I could!! I was in Rio De Janeiro, on the roof top of my apartment, guzzling a sickeningly sweet concoction of ice-cream mixed with alcohol because we had run out of all the other mixer drinks like lemonade etc.. And even the water melon and citrus fruits had all been used up…

On my 25th birthday, I was able to enjoy a couple of pre mixed alcoholic beverages from the can before I paraded in front of millions of people in the Rio De Janeiro’s 2012 Carnival. The best experience of my life.

So yes. I believe Chloroquine is the cure.

In saying that I have had a few flare ups since that time.

Because I was budget travelling thought Latin America my diet consisted of mostly very heavy and sugar laden food. Latin America have an absolute love affair with sugar in the mornings!! Because I was on a budget I would stay at the hostels that offer free breakfasts and try to make the best of my choices of white bread with an assortment of jams or frostys cereal with flavoured yogurt, or sometimes eggs, frijoles (black beans) and dry white tortillas. Because I was sick when I went away, I had packed a huge bottle of Syntol. I kept taking them even after I had ‘cured’ my candida more for the purpose of getting rid of them so I didn’t have so much to carry in my back pack. But I think they did work as a preventative with all the heavy foods I was eating. Because I was travelling it wasn’t really easy to find or take probiotics. So despite eliminating my candida, I still think the balance still was not quite fully in favour of the beneficial bacteria in my gut so was still quite susceptible for candida regrowth.

Anyway, a couple of occasions on my trip I would forget to take my Syntol, eat some flour tortillas or something for dinner, and wake up with painful bloating or some thing in the morning. This once happened when I was deep in the Guatemalan jungle on a 5 days hike with only the bare minimum in possessions and therefore no Syntol. The pain was so bad a I was feeling faint. I got through the rest of that trip thanks to whatever it was my Spanish speaking tour guide was giving me..

On these occasions when I would have a flare up on my trip I would simply take Chloroquine again and a few days later I would be good to eat anything again.

Since returning home to Australia I have made it a mission to try to replenish my gut with as many good bacteria as possible.

Unfortunately because I am susceptible to urinary tract infections, I have had to take antibiotics a few times since returning home to Australia and a sexual partner. I have learnt the lesson for trying to treat UTI’s with cranberry juice and no antibiotics when I ended up getting kidney infections!! So unfortunately it is a nessecity.

Again when I have started noticing the familiar candida symptoms returning, I just take the chloroquine and it all goes away after a couple of days to a week (depending on how bad I let the candida get).

So that’s pretty much it!! I hope my story, as well as those studies, have convinced you guys that Chloroquine is the cure.

I wish I could say there is absolutely no risk to taking it but of course there is!! Im not sure if i have been suffering side effects from it all or not.. In my own case I struggled with low immunity and fatigue for quite a while.. Almost the whole duration of my trip. I didn’t have easy access to blood tests but I suspected at the time it was due to low iron due to my sudden near vegetarian diet after beginning the candida diet. Then after I returned home I would have almost weekly episodes of fatigue and no appetite as though my body was fighting an infection. These episode would usually last 48 hours as though I was coming down with a flu but would then go away. Again I don’t feel like this is related to the candida but thought I should mention it in case other people start having similar troubles. I have decided to finally get a blood test after reigniting this discussion to see if anything interesting shows. I had lost faith in blood tests after all the ones I had when I was crook as a dog with candida that never showed anything (except slight neutropenia). Plus I figured if I did have an infection they would probably prescribe antibiotics which I would NOT be taking. So I have been treating myself naturopathically and also now with energy medicine (I referred to meridian lines before.. well they are just one aspect of Energy Medicine. If you live in the US you are lucky because you will have easier access to Energy Medicine over there.. Look it up!)

Also a warning that the die off effects are pretty extreme. Remember I had done everything in my power to rid myself of candida over those three weeks before I went away. I had dedicated so much time to online research to try to figure out the best way to go about it and I was doing anything and everything. I had lost 5 kilos with the fast, had been going to infrared saunas, using colloidal silver as well and olive leaf extract with pomegranate and papaya extracts, S. Boulardii… As well as everything they recommend on this site. So I would have thought at least some of it had died off. Yet I had never looked so sick in my life and slept for nearly a week and half straight after taking the chloroquine.

So I guess I should do a little disclosure!! And say get the advice of your doctor.. And be wary that you will probably need some time off work etc..

And I will let you know if anything interesting shows up in my blood tests!

Ibiza-Rio

Bucephalus

Thanks for putting the time into that explanation.
    It really convinces me that it hasn’t cured you by the sounds of it.
    You had flare-ups after you tried this and you take it now and then to make the symptoms go away. It might be that it could be a cure, if you combine it with replenishing the gut with natural flora, aka – fecal implant maybe and back it up with probiotics.

So, really, you have convinced me that its not yet time to call it a cure, but it could well be a path to one, if you had candida and the effects you talk about are a result of chloroquine.

not sure, but how long have you had UTIs for? Has it come on since you were in Ibiza too?

cheers
    I’m on the Gold Coast actually.

Ibiza-Rio

Hi Beucephalus,

Nice to see a fellow Aussie on here!

The UTI’s are not related to my Candida as I have had troubles with them my whole life. Even had an OP when I was 6 yrs old to correct a convoluted urethra!! And they started again as soon as I became sexually active.

As for claiming its a cure.. I believe if I had had the opportunity to combine chloroquine with copious amounts of probiotics then I would not have had the flare ups I did when I was simply eating heavy foods overseas. Remember Candida Albicans still exists in small quantities in a healty gut, the trick is to keep the balance in favour of the beneficial bacteria, which, after a long war with candida, I am guessing there were quite a few casualties!!

I also don’t quite understand how you could ‘cover up the symptoms of Candida’. I think that would be a mission statement in itself! And a far more complicated and difficult task, especially approaching a systemic infection, than simply getting to the root cause and slaughtering the Candida. Plus with (apparently two) studies showing evidence that chloroquine does kill off Candida Albicans (or at least similar types of fungi) then I think that that scenario is more likely.

But maybe we can hypothesise and rephrase the claim then and say that Chloroquine COMBINED WITH copious amounts of probiotics are the cure.

I believe once I completely replenish my good bacteria, I won’t ever have a problem again eating heavy or sugar laden foods or drinking alcohol. I think the test for me will always be at times when I need to take antibiotics. If I can get to a stage where I can take antibiotics WITHOUT a consequential flare up of candida, then I will truly claim victory. But I would not be surprised if its something that candida suffers will always have to deal with on occasions like that..

As a side not I also I feel like I should have mentioned that Chloroquine is a pretty hardcore drug in itself. A lot of people I encountered on my travels told me they had opted for the risk of contracting the malaria virus over dealing with the side effects of taking the malaria preventative drug. It sounds like the most common complaints were nightmares and hallucinations. I didn’t have any problems myself but just thought I should mention it..

Ibiza-Rio

P.S what’s a fecal implant?!!!

Bucephalus

Yes, you can only hypothesis.
    When you go away and do your treatment, and then had three months eating whatever you want, and had no symptoms, then I would accept that as a cure.

Since you haven’t done that, we can’t consider this a cure.

I understand that you’re not on chloroquine now, and you still have flareups, so I’m not sure we will find out it’s a cure, unless someone else tries it in a proper protocol supported with diflucan, natural antifungals and probiotics. And possibly a fecal implant and eating a wide range of lightly rinsed raw garden vegetables to close out.

google fecal implant.

What you said i about people preferring to risk malaria over taking chloroquine, well if you rephrased this question to them, you can either have chloroquine or you can have malaria, which do you want? I’m sure most would choose chloroquine. The scenario you’re talking about is a choice between chloroquine and a chance of getting malaria.
    In our case, we have candida, if this is a cure, the question is, do you want candida, or a chance of suffering side effects of chloroquine, and I’m sure if people knew this was the path to a cure, most would choose the chance of side effects over being stuck with candida.

David.

Bucephalus

Just a note on what I said about eating anything you want for three months.
    I have just found, from someone else’s posting a learned man named Art Ayers.
    He basically says that our typical western diet of sugars and not much fibre effectively narrows down the variety of species in our gut, and he suggests that eating lightly rinsed garden vegetables, raw, is a way to maintain and replenish a wide variety of gut bacteria.

So, I’m now of the opinion, that if a cure does arise, we all must at least incorporate more vegetables and less fastfoods and sugary food in our diet. Not saying we can’t treat, and have pizza and softdrink, and chocolate now and then, just change the percentage of our diet to more good stuff.

David.

pahvantpiper
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Ibiza-Rio posted:
    “And I partied. Hard. I’m Australian. It’s our thing. We wait until we go overseas and then we go a little wild. So there were occasions where my diet was consisting almost entirely of cocaine and red bull vodkas for days at a time.”

Why would someone that wants to get healthy subject their body to this? I would surmise that you’ll never be healthy enough to live this way and not suffer consequences, even if you beat Candida. I believe you have to make a lifestyle change and not go back.

Having said that, I know I sabotage my health with sugary foods all the time so I’m not trying to throw stones here. I’m addicted to junk food and can’t seem to get off…yet. At any rate, best of luck but I would suggest put the partying behind you. I don’t think it’s worth it.

Rob

Ibiza-Rio

Hi Rob,

Well if you had actually read the statement that you yourself are referring to (“And I partied. Hard. I’m Australian. It’s our thing. We wait until we go overseas and then we go a little wild. So there were occasions where my diet was consisting almost entirely of cocaine and red bull vodkas for days at a time.”) and read it again, you will find the sentence “We wait until we go overseas and then we go a little wild.” That means we wait until we go overseas and the we go a little wild. Not that we are wild all the time!! When I am in Australia I am pretty much the polar opposite of ‘wild’. And being Australian, I tend to spend a lot of time in Australia, being that I live there. Plus if you read my story you would see that at that stage I did not have the Candida so health was not such a worry for me.

But sugar is a toxic drug that people (seemingly yourself) can very easily get addicted to. I think you may be very interested in watching this presentation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM&feature=related

Regarding fructose and other forms of manufactured sugar and just what exactly they do to us.. Or rather what Coca-Cola and other companies are doing to us (deliberately getting us all addicted to sugar!!)

David,

Thats interesting the idea of our diet affecting the variety of species of flora in our gut! I havent looked it up yet (google Art Ayers?) but it makes sense and I am not surprised. My diet already consists of almost entirely raw fruits, vegetables and greens. I wish I could also say they are organic but unfortanely they are all the Coles and Woolwothts variety (they would be organic if I had the option!) But I am trying to stay as organic as possible for all my packaged food. I also rarely eat red meat because the idea of another animal’s flesh rotting in my gut does not appeal to me so much anymore. And aside from Probiotic yoghurt I have now virtually eliminated dairy from my diet as well (seeing as human beings are not designed to break down another animals milk.. or any form of milk beyond the age that we stop being breast fed for that matter. Plus casein, a protein in milk, has been linked to bowel cancer. As for the idea that we need calcium from dairy to make our bones strong, that is a myth and in fact there is evidence to suggest dairy had the opposite affect on our bones).

In fact both my lunches and dinners are salads these days. Occasionally fish. For breakfast I have gluten free cereal (I’m not gluten intolerant but the cereals just seem more wholesome than the traditional cardboard varieties) with almond milk, probiotic yoghurt and probiotic powder (Inner Health Plus) sprinkled on top. For a hot drink I will have raw cacoa powder mixed with natvia (stevia) and almond milk. And desert after my salad for dinner I will again have probiotic yoghurt mixed with the powder and some fruit. I dont even buy my organic 70% cacoa chocolate anymore because I have found that I dont even crave that anymore.

So Rob,
    There is hope for you getting over your addiction to junk food!! You just need to rememeber that in actual fact you are probably malnourished and are just feeding your face and not your body. Junk food contains virtually nothing that your body actually ‘needs’, and so the consequence of that is you just end up feeling more hungry. As you see above my diet does not seem very substantial yet it is quite wholesome so I am never hungry! In saying that I do not ‘work-out’ although I am quite often on my feet all day at work. Yoga and some lunges and squats keep the blood flowing to my toes on days I am sitting down all day (like today!) Plus I find if you can be strict about eliminating foods then eventually you will stop craving them (I never thought I would see the day that I did not carry around organic chocolate in my hand bag!!)

So maybe I am not the best guinea pig after all seeing as as I eat a pretty much Candida diet anyway. I could maybe just let you all know what happens next time I go overseas!! (haha!)

Ibiza-Rio

P.S David, I looked up fecal implants… Thanks. But no thanks!! But I’ll keep it in mind if putting probiotics in the other end doesnt seem to be enough..

pahvantpiper
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Ibiza-Rio,
    Great youtube vid. Thanx, I watched the whole thing. I’m well aware of the harm sugar does and how addicting it is, I totally agree with it being a drug and a poison! I’ve tried many times to get off over the years. Sometimes I’ve made it a few months but I always continue to feel worse and worse until in order to even function I give in and binge on junk food. THE HEALTHIER I EAT THE WORSE I FEEL. I’m sure at some point I would get over it and hopefully once my molybdenum arrives it will help…We shall see. So, I plan on trying, once again, to beat this but this time with more information about Candida thanx to this forum.
    God Bless,
    Rob

tizmo
    Replies: 1

I’m dealing with a sever life threatening Histoplasmosis infection and doctors are not wanting to believe me because my blood tests are negative. My lyme doctor gave me a prescription for Itraconazole but it it not penetrating well. I’m wondering if it is safe to take Hydroxychloroquine with Itraconazole since I do have some from my lyme disease.

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Chloroquine is the cure. Medical study against similar fungus correlates’ is closed to new replies.