Chilli stuffed pepper

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Chilli stuffed pepper

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steadam2011 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sarah25
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 0

2 red chillies
    sprinkle cayenne powder (what you can handle)
    black pepper as above
    1 garlic clove
    1/2 red onion
    1 tomato
    olive oil (to cook chicken in)
    chicken breast
    1 lemon
    1 bell pepper
    quinoa

Cook the quinoa in water with 1 squuezed lemon and chilli chopped in halve and deseeded ( remove chilli once quinoa is cooked)
    finely dice the garlic glove, onion, 1 red chilli,
    chop the chicken into very small cubes ( to fit in pepper)
    mix the chicken with ingredients above and pan fry adding cayenne pepper and black pepper.
    Once chicken is nearly cooked cut the tomato into 1/4 and add to the chicken to add taste.
    Remove tomato once chicken is cooked.
    When the quinoa is cooked add it to the chicken and mix in the pan.

Spoon the whole mix into a hollowed out bell pepper and put the lid back on and oven cook for approx 10-15 mins ( until the pepper is cooked)

just had this today and really enjoyed it so I thought it only right I share the love!

Spooked
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Sounds really nice! I love peppers, I will try this sometime.

Steadam2011
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13

Roast them under a broiler for 4-5 minutes a side until charred all over. Then put the peppers in a paper bag and put them in the fridge. (The steam from the peps loosens the skin) Later once cooled take them out and peel off the charred skin and clean out the seeds. Buena suerte

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Chilli stuffed pepper’ is closed to new replies.