Chicory Coffee

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chicory Coffee

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  betterin2012 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

I’m trying to prepare many of the items I will eat in Stage 2 now, so I don’t cheat with items not allowed.

I looked for Chicory coffee in my local Trader joes & whole foods, but found only regular coffee WITH Chicory. Is Chicory Coffe simply Decafinated Coffee with Chicory mixed in? Or are there Brands of Pure Chicory Coffee available?

I found this one on Amazon. If anyone has a Reliable Source for where to buy Pure Chicory Coffee, please post on this thread.

http://www.amazon.com/Chicory-Root-Roasted-Granulated-Bulk/dp/B0000DCWW5/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1325173844&sr=8-24

Is this one Suitable?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

That brand looks fine to me, wouldn’t mind trying it myself.
    Keep in mind that chicory is ‘extremely’ strong, much stronger than regular coffee, so you will want to adjust your measurements accordingly.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Some brands are easier on the body than others. My gf had one recently that gave her bad stomach aches and IBS while another brand did not do this.

-Raster

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Thanks, I assume using Unsweetened Almond Milk in it is ok. I certainly couldn’t drink black. I know dairy is out, as I assume Soy milk is also a bad idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Chicory Coffee’ is closed to new replies.