Chicken – Which Part to Prefer – Thigh/Breast/Skin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chicken – Which Part to Prefer – Thigh/Breast/Skin?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nikki 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Since I started this diet, I am loosing weight, which I don’t want to.

So, I increased my non-antibiotic chicken intake to about 1.5 pounds every 2 days.

I am eating it along with skin, so that I get some fat and don’t loose a lot weight.

Is it OK to eat thigh meat along with Skin, Or should I strictly stick to breast meat?

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I think most will reccomend breast meat but I roast the whole bird 🙂

There is a recipe here for chicken sausage using the dark leg meat. I think certain fats are important when on this diet as well.

Also, I now roast the chicken, take off all the meat for later meals then make bone broth which is said to be good for you. certainly better than any store bought broth that I have seen. Here is a nice article on it.

http://bodyecology.com/articles/bone-broth

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Chicken sausage is where its at!

I never liked eating the chicken with the bone personally; my girlfriend prefers it with the bone.

-raster

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I am regulary eating chicken thighs with skin….

so, my question here is,

Does the thigh meat and Skin cause any problem, or is it alright on the diet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Chicken – Which Part to Prefer – Thigh/Breast/Skin?’ is closed to new replies.