Chicken Sausage! Able can double check? Thanks!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Chicken Sausage! Able can double check? Thanks!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CT 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I found some chicken sausage that is certified gluten free has 0 crabs, chickens were raised with out antibiotics, no filler, artificial flavors or color, no MSG and all natural ingredients. There is zero sugars in it also. They are Dietz and Watson Sausage cuisine. There is a whole line of different flavors. They are 4.99 for four sausages.

This is the ingredients : chicken thigh meat, green pepper, onions, red pepper, water contains less than 2 percent of sea salt, spices, fennel seed, rosemary and natural pork casing.

I don’t see anything wrong with it. Able if you can check it out to see if there is anything wrong with it. Thanks! Hope we can have them. They taste great!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds good to me!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lauren wrote: I found some chicken sausage… Hope we can have them. They taste great!

lol Lauren, sounds to me like you’ve already checked these out. I don’t see a problem with them, pass a couple this way.

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Yaa! I am so glad we can eat them! They taste wonderful! Thanks!!! 🙂

element
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

I can’t find any Dietz and Watson brand sausage in my area. I’ve been trying to find an alternative and found some made by Archer Farms (Target brand). There were two flavors, spinach and garlic and mild Italian style. The packaging does not say whether it is gluten free, but the ingredients list suggests it is. Nutritional information can be found at http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=832511.

The ingredients are: skinless chicken, spinach, water, garlic, salt, fennel seed, black pepper. The only thing that concerns me is the salt. What are your opinions on this product.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello element,

I would consider purchasing some organic free range chicken sausage online. I bet there are some good farms out there that have great products. I saw a place that sold buffalo sausage; 24 sausages for $48 (plus shipping)…thats pretty cheap!

I would not get any chicken product that isn’t organic because they feed the chickens antibiotics which then get passed on to whoever is eating them. Antibiotics are not helpful for the diet.

-raster

element
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Thanks Raster, I will try to find some online! If there are any particularly tasty ones please send them my way!

CT
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

Thanks, for posting this Lauren! I wasn’t able to buy these sausages, but by looking at your ingredients I was able to work out that its best to use chicken legs/thighs instead of breast to prevent them going dry. Yay one more tasty meal!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Chicken Sausage! Able can double check? Thanks!’ is closed to new replies.