Chicken isnt your friend on this diet, this report implies-

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Chicken isnt your friend on this diet, this report implies-

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  anna 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Can being fed regular doses of arsenic be good for your immune system?

Didnt think it mattered to me,since I dont eat meat….but even veggie consumers consume more arsenic than they would naturally, directly related to the chicken industry. Weird!

Even more interesting-
    2 million pounds of arsenic is reported to be dumped into our environment by the chicken industry ALONE. But the worst news? COOKING your chicken activates the cancer-causing properties in the type of arsenic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUiT6u4zAlc

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thats why its a must to go free range with you meat…

-raster

jgentry8
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

So I ate aged cheddar that is lactose free. Is this okay?

raster
    Participant

I wouldn’t consume all cheeses except for fresh cheese on the diet.

Additionally I feel that almost everyone with mineral deficiencies needs to consume meat and it may be very hard to achieve your health goals without eating meat.

-raster

raster
    Participant

I looked online and I can’t find any pro-meat videos, so it seems as if there is a one-sided argument out there on youtube unfortunately.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Vegan Catlady;56618 wrote: Can being fed regular doses of arsenic be good for your immune system?

Didnt think it mattered to me,since I dont eat meat….but even veggie consumers consume more arsenic than they would naturally, directly related to the chicken industry. Weird!

Even more interesting-
    2 million pounds of arsenic is reported to be dumped into our environment by the chicken industry ALONE. But the worst news? COOKING your chicken activates the cancer-causing properties in the type of arsenic.

If you read every report you find online about meat, chicken, cholesterol, fish contamination, vegetable contamination, etc, you end eating nothing.

Jorge.

Vegan Catlady

raster;56623 wrote: I wouldn’t consume all cheeses except for fresh cheese on the diet.

Additionally I feel that almost everyone with mineral deficiencies needs to consume meat and it may be very hard to achieve your health goals without eating meat.

-raster

How you feeling on your meat diet,raster?

Still taking all those supplements I assume?

How many years has it been now?

Im offering info here on what I feel is helpful 🙂
    If you want to do the same, go burn a calorie and find a pro-meat video like a big-boy.

If you cant find one, Im sorry, but please leave me alone….its like you follow me around or something 🙁

All I did was post a video from nutritionfacts.org, which happens to be NON PROFIT-
    a doctor showing peer-reviewed studies that *anyone* can find and refer to.

Im sorry if the information does not match your personal beliefs,but your free to have your opinions.

Vegan Catlady

dvjorge;56627 wrote:

Can being fed regular doses of arsenic be good for your immune system?

Even more interesting-

If you read every report you find online about meat, chicken, cholesterol, fish contamination, vegetable contamination, etc, you end eating nothing.

Jorge.

Maybe I should leave the posting of info to you,Jorge.

KiwiRae
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Vegan Catlady;56628 wrote:

-raster

If you want to do the same, go burn a calorie and find a pro-meat video like a big-boy.

If you cant find one, Im sorry, but please leave me alone….its like you follow me around or something 🙁

All I did was post a video from nutritionfacts.org, which happens to be NON PROFIT-

Im sorry if the information does not match your personal beliefs,but your free to have your opinions.

Good intentions aside, this side swipe at raster is a little like the pot calling the kettle black.

raster
    Participant

Vegan Catlady;56628 wrote:

-raster

I do not appreciate you mocking/provoking me about my health…about my personal health protocol on my birthday of all days, thank you very much. I mean I have an opinion, but you don’t see me picking apart the stuff you are doing in your protocol other than the foods you eat.

If you want to attack me, I have some stuff to say to you:
    I sometimes wonder if the stuff you post is misinformation because its pretty upsetting to have someone come along and say/suggest the exact opposite of what I’ve been doing on here for awhile and then attack me like this.

It seems like you have strong beliefs about not consuming meat but this is no need to point things out about another person and this is almost the bullying type of behavior that you spoke out against recently. I am not bullying/attacking you, I am just doing what I’ve been doing here for the last few years which is to try to be helpful also and potentially protect other people with different opinions.

I think its important for everyone to consume meat and I honestly don’t think you can get better without it, especially because of my ND’s belief in consuming meat with his 20-30 years of treating people with health problems. If you have serious mineral deficiencies, which most people do who have a candida problem…meat consumption can greatly benefit your health and I am just saying that you should think twice and twice again before suggesting people do drastic dietary changes like you suggest.

For instance, my wife was vegetarian for 3+ years and once she started to consume meat 3x per day, her health greatly improved with the candida diet. So I have not one, but 2 people’s experiences to pull from when I share information on here…

Eating crappy grade chicken with antibiotics/growth hormones is a big difference when compared to free range stuff…do some research before you attack me on this.

I was a cigarrette smoker for 15 years and quit mid december last year and this is why I couldn’t get better on the diet as much as I’d like and make as much progress as I’d like in my personal health journey. But guess what, I still got significantly better and completely healed leaky gut while smoking. You should do some research on candida and cigarrettes because the yeast lives on that shit. I feel a ton better once I quit smoking and I honestly feel like I defeated candida at this point in my treatment.

I drank some alcohol today (first time in a year), I ate some chocolate chip cookies, a hamburger and fries, etc. and no reactions or setbacks really. I feel really good in general and this is a big milestone in my health compared to the heart palpitations I used to get, the headaches, the allergic reactions (burning skin), anxiety, brain fog, constipation, fatigue, etc. Those symptoms were miserable and debilitating. I had something like 30+ symptoms, which is a much more severe case than what most people have experienced on here. I’ve cured almost all of it and I honestly think I’ll be going in a healthy direction for life.

I’ve helped a lot of people here and I’d hate to have to leave because of paltry attacks like this. I just feel it isn’t worth the energy to have to explain myself like this because of someones misguided efforts. I think someone needs to take a look in the mirror because this post is ridiculous.

-raster

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

raster;56624 wrote: I looked online and I can’t find any pro-meat videos, so it seems as if there is a one-sided argument out there on youtube unfortunately.

I’ve recently seen some more one-sided arguments on Youtube… Remember the anti-vax, the omnipresent mercury, the chemtrails?

That’s why I wouldn’t accept Youtube as a valid source, unless it only clarifies information that is given by a different, reputable source.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

C’mon guys! Can we please stop this?

raster;56623 wrote: Additionally I feel that almost everyone with mineral deficiencies needs to consume meat and it may be very hard to achieve your health goals without eating meat.

That’s a valid opinion. But please be aware that others have different opinions that are equally valid. Therefore, it would be rude to simply state that your opinion is the one and only truth, and that the other is misguided, and is misguiding readers.

Vegan Catlady;56628 wrote: Im offering info here on what I feel is helpful 🙂

You too are offering your personal opinion. Your opinion is as valid as raster’s, so I thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Yet, there’s no need to attack. Though I’m convinced that your words were not so much an attack as they were self-defense, they did sound quite harsh to be honest.

raster;56634 wrote: I sometimes wonder if the stuff you post is misinformation because its pretty upsetting to have someone come along and say/suggest the exact opposite of what I’ve been doing on here for awhile

This may be upsetting, but that’s just your feeling. You cannot force others to share your opinion. You cannot even urge them, or try to convince them. The max you can do is offer your opinion for their consideration. But if you think you should be free to offer your opinion, then you must also let others be free to offer their opinion. Even if their opinion differs from yours. No, I should express that in a stronger way: especially if their opinion differs from yours.

Allowing no other opinion than your own is censorship. Censorship goes against democratic values, against free choice, against the heart of our society. Please refrain from it.

raster;56634 wrote: I just feel it isn’t worth the energy to have to explain myself like this because of someones misguided efforts. I think someone needs to take a look in the mirror because this post is ridiculous.

That formulation is way too harsh. It only adds fuel to the fire. Your efforts are as misguided as Catlady’s. Catlady’s efforts are as misguided as yours. Or, if you prefer the positive view: your efforts are as honest and helpful as Catlady’s. Catlady’s efforts are as honest and helpful as yours.

Very recently, we’ve seen what happens when someone starts a monologue about some subject. We’ve seen what happens when this someone objects to any opinion that is not identical to his own. We’ve seen the bullying that resulted from this attitude, the spamming of this forum with a flood of posts about a single subject. I would definitely prefer not to see this happen again.

So, please: accept the fact that someone posts opinions that are radically different from your own. Accept diversity. Accept differing viewpoints to co-exist.

Vegan Catlady

raster;56634 wrote:

I’ve helped a lot of people here and I’d hate to have to leave because of paltry attacks like this. I just feel it isn’t worth the energy to have to explain myself like this because of someones misguided efforts. I think someone needs to take a look in the mirror because this post is ridiculous.

-raster

I dont follow you around the forum.

You follow my posts, and tell people that whatever I say, you wouldnt do that.

You even use those exact words- “I wouldnt do that!”

Anyone can walk around the forum and find this pattern.

Why am I so touchy? …unless of course I post something…and then just WAIT for you to post after me, telling people that whatever I say is wrong. In your passive-aggressive way,of course.

No worries friend.

Im easy to find if anyone wanted to talk to me personally.

Vegan Catlady

Floggi;56636 wrote:
    C’mon guys! Can we please stop this?

Agreed Floggi.

I know my post seems harsh, but its been a series of posts I have made where raster shows up right after to cut it up. I guess the last straw broke.

When I first came here, I actually sought raster’s opinion. Then after following his advice, I found it wasnt working for me, so I found another way.

There is LITERALLY A POST HERE that he tells me I shouldnt be vegan if I want to get better!
    I wasnt asking his opinion, either! It was truly offensive, and hopefully he doesnt run and erase it so that people can see why I am the way I am.

So now, just because what works for me is different, its considered “shill work” or some secret agenda to derail the candida community,lolz.

Cmon.

Im vegan, I like fruit and herbs, and I realized you dont need supplements in the amount everyone preaches.

If anything, Im wrong for saving people money.

I didnt come on to the forum all pissed off. I got that way after being followed around.
    I feel better so I dont really need to be here anymore, so my leaving will solve alot of problems.

Thanks for being the voice that allows me to have an opinion,Floggi.
    You are/were very much appreciated. xo

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

The fact that you felt better after taking basically only adrenal supplements really makes me think you didn’t have candida, or it was a very minor case of it.

There’s no way someone is going to get cured by just drinking teas and supporting their adrenals with a few herbs.

I’m not trying to attack you here so please don’t get that impression.

And I haven’t deleted any posts involving you, you can ask anna for confirmation on that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Chicken isnt your friend on this diet, this report implies-’ is closed to new replies.