Chicken, Fish and veggies?? – looking mal nourished

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chicken, Fish and veggies?? – looking mal nourished

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

So my diet pretty much consists of:

organic eggs in the morning and an avacado which leaves me nauseated and starving

My lunch consists of el pollo chicken, some brocoli and cilantro

My dinner consists of baked salmon and spinach, brocoli, a cucumber and some green salad.

I have a night time snack of and avacado and another cucumber.

I have this every day. I have been on it 3 days and I was skinny to begin with but now I look like I spent 6 months marooned on a deserted island. I look mal nourished!

Questions:

1) Is it good (correct) to eat this type of diet every day to be on the “candida diet”?
    2) What else can I add to gain weight?
    3) How long should I stay on this stage 1 type diet?
    4) I am trying to treat seborrheic dermatits on my face. How long before I see my symptoms subside?
    5) Any other food suggestions?
    6) Eating chicken for lunch and fish for dinner just doesn’t seem right. But if I cant have this meat every day then I don’t think I’d have any substance in my body. What should I have that has some substance to hold me over?

Thank you for any suggestions!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

1) Eat protein with every meal, this is very important.
    2) Add greek yogurt, pumpkin muffins, coconut bread, and other breads mentioned on the forum. Buckwheat is also another low gluten grain. Also, maybe get a dehydrator and make homemade crackers.
    3) Stay on the diet until your symptoms go away; consult a naturopathic doctor for best results a solid plan and good timetable. It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida.
    4) I have no idea but probably a few weeks to a few months.
    6) Also, try adding eggs to each meal…read the “about that hunger post.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Chicken, Fish and veggies?? – looking mal nourished’ is closed to new replies.