Chemical sensitivies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chemical sensitivies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tanyanurse 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

I have noticed my chemical sensitivites have gotten worse while on the anti fungals. I will feel fairly decent , but if I get around anyone wearing perfume, scented lotions, or using household cleaners I get dizzy and have increased brain fog. Anyone else suffer from this? Anything more I can do besides molybdenum and nettle tea?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

tanyanurse;57941 wrote: I have noticed my chemical sensitivites have gotten worse while on the anti fungals. I will feel fairly decent , but if I get around anyone wearing perfume, scented lotions, or using household cleaners I get dizzy and have increased brain fog. Anyone else suffer from this? Anything more I can do besides molybdenum and nettle tea?

tanya,

This is one of my biggest problems and is common in those with the yeast syndrome.
    Any fragrance, dryer sheets, candles, etc. give me respiratory symptoms and headaches.
    What anti-fungals are you currently using? I try to warn those who are using too many “natural” anti-fungals as they are killing bacteria along with them and can cause exacerbation of symptoms.

-D

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Chemical sensitivies’ is closed to new replies.