Cheating with fried chicken?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cheating with fried chicken?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  1533jd 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

At friends at the moment and staying over for a couple of days and want to stay fairly ok cognitively, which I am at the moment, will cheating with fried chicken with a little bit of batter really set me back or affect very much? Surely it’s ok?!

JD

1533jd

Please can someone give their opinion on the after effects as I haven’t cheated in months and just thought for motivational reasons its ok and won’t happen again.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I don’t think anybody can you how much your body’s recovery will be set back. It might completely ruin your progress, it might not do much at all. Keep an eye on your body and let us know if it affected you.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i dont think it will be a problem if u havent cheated in months consider it a reward for not cheating

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Should set you back maybe 1 day each cheat…depending on your candida levels you could be setback more.

-raster

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

You should also keep in mind that the batter could contain something you’re allergic to, if you have leaky gut or unknown food allergies.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

All I have to say is, I didn’t even cheat on purpose, I just made a stupid mistake, and it caused me a day of direct problems, and now it’s a couple of days later and I still don’t feel quite right. I was also on vacation, which was a little stressful (like they are, but also very fun!) so that might be contributing to why I still feel crappy. Anyway, after that experience, I wouldn’t do it, but that’s just me.

DZUKELA
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Last night i was dreaming of eating a pizza and drinking beer… it was nice, made ne drool in the morning.

1533jd

I woke up this morning with smelly gas, which happened the last time I are gluten based products. Since then no more gas which I had loads of before. Taken loads of digestive enzymes to help the digestive process.
    I feel pretty fine at the moment, thought I was going to feel awful today or this morning but not much die off or fatigue, so doing ok!

Will get back to you, hopefully with more positive news. I might have some ice cream or a smoothie or something naughty! Oh go on its a one off treat!

1533jd

Also just went to falafel king and ate 6 falafels and humous. Now just eaten 2 raw vegan chocolate brownies with goji berries walnuts and dates, wheat free, gluten and dairy free. Yum. Will come back with supposedly inevitable results!

JD

1533jd

SIBO and Leaky gut are what causes me most of the problems. I think my gut has definetely improved. I’m able to make ok conversation after eating brownies, falafels, almond chocolates, fruit smoothie and a lil bit of pork belly. Still going strong. Might end all of this with a little pizza and ice cream then take antifungals and vitamin c before bed and hope for the best. It will most likely set me back a week at most I reckon. For me i reckon its possible to heal yourself by even cheating once say every 2 weeks for a day or so if you supplement correctly, being vit c, antifungals and liver support. Good luck to me. Anyway it was well deserved and enjoyed! Back to diet day after tomorrow!

JD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cheating with fried chicken?’ is closed to new replies.