Cheating?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

I’ve been following the diet well for about a week but fell back today when I ate from a restaurant with colleagues from work and was wondering if this occurrence requires me to start over from step one or if this is just a slight mishap in an otherwise carefully followed diet. Does the candida multiply rapidly back to where I started from with a minor cheat or just set me back a bit?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kad wrote: I’ve been following the diet well for about a week but fell back today when I ate from a restaurant with colleagues from work and was wondering if this occurrence requires me to start over from step one or if this is just a slight mishap in an otherwise carefully followed diet. Does the candida multiply rapidly back to where I started from with a minor cheat or just set me back a bit?

That depends on what you had and how much.

Able

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

Ok…bad day….but, I had about 1 cup of ground beef, 2 TBSP cheese, 1 TBSP sour cream, 10 tortilla chips with salsa, and some commercial greek yogurt later on. I know this was bad but I’m still trying to adjust to the diet. After a week of veggies, I splurged. How much damage did I do? Did I eat veggies all week for nothing now? {sad face}

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The biggest problem items were the 2 Tbsp cheese, 1 Tbsp sour cream, and 10 tortilla chips because they’re the ones which fed your Candida a nice treat.
    If you find yourself in a position where you absolutely know you’re going to cheat, at least choose a food that won’t necessarily feed the Candida. The beef added ammonia to your body which will benefit the environment in which the Candida can better multiply.

This is why we need to become very familiar with the diet as well as knowing why certain foods are not on the list.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cheating?’ is closed to new replies.