cheated on the 4th day, help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions cheated on the 4th day, help!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rgomez 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shotgunner
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi everyone, the last time I did a cleanse was the master cleanse in 2007 with great success. I need to do this cleanse but I gave into cookies and ice cream on the 4th day of the colon cleanse . I’m an emotional eater and cave at the first sign of stress. I will try to be active in the forum for encouragement and perhaps it would be best for me to rid the kitchen of temptation. i’m a busy mother of 5 little kids. Anyone have some helpful tips to stay motivated? Should i just start over at the beginning or just keep going?

Kim

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

shotgunner wrote: I gave into cookies and ice cream on the 4th day of the colon cleanse. Anyone have some helpful tips to stay motivated? Should i just start over at the beginning or just keep going?Kim

Way to go with sticking wiht it. I would think that having 4 kids would be enough of a motivation, my two are enough for me to want to be healthy and well for them. I would say keep going but stick with it this time. Able says that every day that your not on the diet is another day added to the time it takes to treat your disease.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try some pumpkin muffins, it’ll be the best tasting thing you can have on the diet. I can give you a recipe if needed, but its on the forum.

rgomez
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Well, no one could help you but yourself so be sure to set your goals clearly. I am not saying that you should be banished for caving in as a lot of people here do the same thing as well. You should tell yourself that a lot are already successful, then what is hindering you from pulling it off as well. Just stay strong and you should not let your emotions take the better of you. This is for you so you should do your best to keep it that way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘cheated on the 4th day, help!’ is closed to new replies.