Cheated, and haven't felt better since starting diet again.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cheated, and haven't felt better since starting diet again.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kayajn
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I started following the Candida diet at the start of the new year, and followed it for about ten days, until I had to leave for a 2 week trip, during which I was not able to follow the diet. When I got back, I started again, following it strictly, and I felt great for two weeks. Then I celebrated my friends birthday and completely cheated: alcohol, sugar, processed grains. Since then (a week ago), I’m back on the diet, but am not feeling great, and some of my symptoms returned, and won’t go away, even though I have been strict and aggressive with anti-fungals and probiotics. When I started the diet, it was easy to keep going because I felt so great and saw such tangible progress, but I’m losing motivation now that I don’t feel like its helping my symptoms. Can anyone offer advice?? Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Just go a long time without cheating and save it for 6-18 months later. ¬†Won’t set you back as much.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cheated, and haven't felt better since starting diet again.’ is closed to new replies.