Cheated :(

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I decided to cheat because of the holiday, I feel mentally awful for cheating but what’s done is done. I ate some ham, taco dip, celery and cream cheese. Also some chocolate. I feel bloated as usual but noticed my tongue is pretty white. I just feel bad and need a little support lol. Also a little dizzy probably because of a sugar rush. I just hope I don’t have worse die off now with the nystatin. But back to the diet tomorrow. Although I feel guilty I’m not gonna stress too much. But I do feel bad. Sorry all.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Doesn’t sound too bad. That was your little treat now get back on track. I cheated a few times in Puerto Rico a few weeks ago. I didn’t feel any side effects from it (Plantain, Rice, Yucca)but knew not to over indulge.

fugetaboutit.

moochpb

Thanks man. My digestive system feels the same, but I just feel guilty. But back on track. Time for veggies and eggs

Luke
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 20

I cheated, too, due to the holiday. I went overboard with pie, stuffing and gravy. I don’t feel guilty, though, because a war is comprised of many battles; many of which we win, others we lose. It hasn’t set me back very far, nor has it you. I suggest you look at it in the same way and resume your healthy eating habits. Look forward to it. 🙂

moochpb

thanks Luke. I m home now and I don’t feel any different from my cheat. It shouldnt of set us back too far at all so its cool. I ll try and stop feeling so guilty

DZUKELA
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Welcome to the club 🙂

I cheated after two months of diet with meat pie, and few weeks after that with hamburger.
    Im still on the diet but every two weeks i endulge myself with a hamburger. I dont add ketchup to it or nothing like that only cabbage, onion and lettuce so its not a big deal i think.

I also added one granny smith apple per day after 3 month of boring diet and i feel good.

Mykoza
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 32

I cheated today too. I had several Lindt chocolate Easter eggs – those tiny ones, but I had many. I can’t seem to stay on track with the diet. Today, I finally felt good and I sabotaged it with chocolate.
    This is my second time on a candida diet. The first time, I was very strict for several months and I actually managed to cure myself completely (after 8 years of Candida). Then, I fell off the wagon and candida reappeared.
    This time around, I am having an extremely hard time staying away from sugar. I’ve been struggling and failing for about a year…

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

I just got back from a couple of nights in Edinburgh where I cheated too. I broke down and had a fry up for breakfast. It had sausages, bacon, baked beans, black pudding and a potato waffle. It was damn tasty but I felt really guilty and disappointed afterwards. I’ve also felt more tired than I have done recently but I think that’s because I was a lot more active in those few days than I have been at all in the past 3 months.

I know its set me back a little bit, but it shouldn’t be too much and I’m still winning the war.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

moochpb;40476 wrote: I decided to cheat because of the holiday, I feel mentally awful for cheating but what’s done is done. I ate some ham, taco dip, celery and cream cheese. Also some chocolate. I feel bloated as usual but noticed my tongue is pretty white. I just feel bad and need a little support lol. Also a little dizzy probably because of a sugar rush. I just hope I don’t have worse die off now with the nystatin. But back to the diet tomorrow. Although I feel guilty I’m not gonna stress too much. But I do feel bad. Sorry all.

Yeah, mooch, don’t feel too bad! I only cheated with a couple things yesterday. Plus, what you cheated on does not sound that bad. I did bring my own food to the easter dinner, but I did have some milk products yesterday. I really cannot have dairy whatsoever, and then I did treat myself just to 1 peep. I don’t think it should set me back, and I didn’t feel too bad. Just try to get back on track today. I know you are going through a lot. I agree, it is a hard disease to overcome sometimes, especially at a holiday dinner.

I am glad everyone enjoyed my approved candida friendly coconut cookies I created and sort of made up. I went to my partner’s grandparents for Easter dinner, and one of his family members is gluten free, so she appreciated my cookies. Plus, she thought they were good!!! =)

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

kjones02;40503 wrote:

I am glad everyone enjoyed my approved candida friendly coconut cookies I created and sort of made up. I went to my partner’s grandparents for Easter dinner, and one of his family members is gluten free, so she appreciated my cookies. Plus, she thought they were good!!! =)

I think I missed this. Where is the recipe?

TineaversicolorGirl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I cheated too on chocolate and sweet potatoe casserole….. Ummm and a veggie casserole that had cream cheese in it. It was great!!!! Lol…. Back to the grind though!!

moochpb

Ok thanks. I don’t feel guilty anymore. It was better then being depressed watching the families eat up everything. I did bring coconut and buckwheat bread cause I wouldn’t touch homemade bread. I feel fine today. I recently added a Granny Smith apple once a day also however I tried sunflower nut butter and got even more bloated a few days ago. My digestion on meat, nuts and seeds isnt good still

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Mooch, don’t feel bad. Now I don’t either… I cheated too! I did not want too, but extended family came up I haven’t seen and peer pressure 🙁 We had a turkey dinner spread. I had some turkey, 2 Grands biscuits (I am cringing now!), some stuffing, green bean casserole, a slice of cake and some ice cream. That was the only thing I ate all day, and went to the gym in the morning.

Aside from my guilt and white coating on tongue from not doing any oil pulling over the weekend, I feel okay. Get right back on track for Monday.. and look on the bright side, no more holidays coming up for a while to become obstacles!

moochpb

It’s crazy how fast coating on the tongue comes, I want to stick my tongue out at the drs that don’t believe in yeast overgrowth lol. I’m eating a ton of veggies and buckwheat today. Also some eggs

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What you will learn is that cheating doesn’t really set you back if you are doing relatively ok. It should set you back a few hours to a few days at the most. Everyone is different though…

Be sure to detox from it by promoting good digestion and liver cleansing herbs.

-raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cheated :(’ is closed to new replies.