Cheap Threelac and Oxygen Elements Max on eBay

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cheap Threelac and Oxygen Elements Max on eBay

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BenjiRixon 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Franklin76
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I just posted a buy it now listing on eBay for 2 unopened boxes of Threelac and 2 unopened bottles of Oxygen Elements Max for $135. The listing is set up to donate 10% to the Autism Research Institute (Defeat Autism Now). If you would buy 2 Threelacs and 2 Oxygen Elements Max from Global Health Trax it would cost you $149.80.

Here is a link to the listing – http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270817816233

If you have any questions let me know and I will answer them. The eBay listing has returns if you feel this is a scam or something.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

“Cheap” is a perfect description for the ThreeLac product, but certainly not for the price – for which the buyer receives basically nothing. Yours (even with the Oxygen Elements Max) is worth about 135 times “less” than your price of $135.00. ThreeLac is one of the least helpful products available on the market today for the treatment of Candida albicans.

Able

Franklin76

Able900 wrote: “Cheap” is a perfect description for the ThreeLac product, but certainly not for the price – for which the buyer receives basically nothing. Yours (even with the Oxygen Elements Max) is worth about 135 times “less” than your price of $135.00. ThreeLac is one of the least helpful products available on the market today for the treatment of Candida albicans.

Able

Many people would disagree with you.

Franklin76

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Franklin;

I used threelac for almost three months. It worked for about 2 months, then just like most unbiased websites say, the candida became immune to it the same as they did the grapefruit seed extract.

Sorry fellow forum members but this is just a outlandish price for a big name and something that can’t cure candida. And all you have to do is look at whats in it and compare the price and the amounts of different bacteria to the one Able suggested which is only 40-something dollars. Easy as pie to figure out. If you can explain this Franklin i’ll buy it again myself.

And anybody can write a testimony under a different name, that’s not proof enough.

Sorry, Sky

Franklin76

skyblue wrote: Franklin;

I used threelac for almost three months. It worked for about 2 months, then just like most unbiased websites say, the candida became immune to it the same as they did the grapefruit seed extract.

Sorry fellow forum members but this is just a outlandish price for a big name and something that can’t cure candida. And all you have to do is look at whats in it and compare the price and the amounts of different bacteria to the one Able suggested which is only 40-something dollars. Easy as pie to figure out. If you can explain this Franklin i’ll but it again myself.

And anybody can write a testimony under a different name, that’s not proof enough.

Sorry, Sky

So you think the company who sells Threelac hired someone to make 100+ 5/5 star reviews on amazon?

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Franklin76 wrote: So you think the company who sells Threelac hired someone to make 100+ 5/5 star reviews on amazon?

To answer your question, no I don’t, but I do know that in 2000 they had over 3500 independent distributors just like you. God only knows how many they have today. Do I believe that at least 100 of these self-promoting distributors would do that? Damn straight I do, in a NY minute.

Franklin, you’ll love this. http://forum.owndoc.com/showthread.php?102-The-ThreeLac-scam

Happy Reading, Sky

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Don’t buy franks stuff on ebay…these supplements haven’t been widely supported on the forums so don’t bother.

STOP SPAMMING

sallyf024
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

I got hooked in my early stages.It is indeed a rip-off. Try Ultimate Flora

BenjiRixon
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 54

sallyf024 wrote: I got hooked in my early stages.It is indeed a rip-off. Try Ultimate Flora

me also………… 3 times a day for 3 months and didnt do anything, thankfully im a hell of a lot more switched on now thanks to some very helpfull people on here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Threelac and Oxygen Elements Max on eBay’ is closed to new replies.