CDSA stool test. Anyone tried it? Insightful or scam?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions CDSA stool test. Anyone tried it? Insightful or scam?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lukey 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

emzie89
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 31

Hey all,

I have heard a few people highly recommend the stool analysis because it gives a good insight into if you have:

yeast
    parasites
    bacteria

And then gives you what they are sensitive to, to properly get rid of them.

Has anyone tried this? I heard other people say it is a waste of money seems everyone has yeast in their gut/bacteria, so it will show up on the stool test even if you don’t have a real issue, so it is a bit of a scam. Anyone have thoughts on this? I don’t want to waste my money if it isn’t going to help, but at the same time if it is i would really like to try it

Lukey
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 67

I may get one.

I may also do Zyto testing to identify what pathogens I have and/or what anti fungals or probiotics strains I’d do the best with. I’ve been Zyto tested many times. One time I was found to need Lauricidin, and it did wonders for my mental clarity in 4-6 weeks.

Lukey
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 67

I wish more people here would follow up on posts such as this and answer your questions.
    I suppose they are better now and too busy doing other things, and that the info is on here if you care to dig for it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘CDSA stool test. Anyone tried it? Insightful or scam?’ is closed to new replies.