CCWS Candida Cleanser ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions CCWS Candida Cleanser ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  myriam 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

myriam
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hello,

I joined a group in Facebook “Candida Cleanser Support Group” who have taken or are currently taking this medicine called Candida Cell Wall Supressor and they seem happy with the results but I have not seen any post in this forum related to this CCWS ?
    Has anyone heard about this ? tried ? and seen some good or no results ?

I am a bit skeptic because I thought that only by not feeding the yeast, taking probiotic, having no stress, in summary having a healthy life style was the solution to get rid of this overgrowth ?
    your opinion would be appreciated.
    thanks

Myriam

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

Never heard about this.

Now Gone
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 43

There are some people who believe the bad yeasts bore into the lining of organs and become somewhat dormant after the population decreases and then can come back with vengeance if you start eating a lot of sugar or have a lot of stress. So, certain things are supposed to interfere with the organism being able to hibernate or become dormant. I have not seen any scientific evidence to support these claims. Yes, yeast will come back with vengeance if you start eating a lot of sugar or your immune system gets down, because the things the bad yeast feeds on is plentiful so they grow. You have lots of mucous from undigested foods and a lot of sugar. If you have been susceptible to yeast once in your life you are susceptible and have to pay attention to your diet the rest of your life. I don’t believe there is a “magic pill”.

myriam
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

thank you Donna for your answer, thus you think that sticking to the diet + probiotics + antifungals is the best way to heal ?
    it is really tough, I don’t know when I will really heal, I am in my 8 months diet and I cheated just a few times with very small quantity (one or two biscuits each time) and I have again the bloating, rashes, etc…
    it is very frustrating, and I still feel very tired.
    Have you felt the same ? any other people who struggled to get rid of this infestation ? Please tell me what was your experience, maybe it will help me to be patient and not give up ?

Other subject: I will try slippery elm, have you heard about it ? it looks like it helps the gut to heal ?

Thank you for your contribution
    Myriam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘CCWS Candida Cleanser ?’ is closed to new replies.