Causes of Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Causes of Candida

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shayfo 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Ok, I have been with this forum since July 2012. I don’t know what everyone else is thinking but I am looking into WHY I have candida. Along with the diet, probiotics, kefir, etc., I am trying to find out why my immune system is not fighting this off like a normal person. Blood work and many doctors, still no answers. Recently been through a thyroid uptake and showed normal but my TSH has elevated since last May. (thyroid in family + many hypo symptoms, previous enlarged thyroid also. Since my vit D is always low along with female menstrual problems and a host of other symptoms, I’m guessing hormone imbalance along with possible maybe parasites. I’m looking for the answer as to why I have this dreadful yeast. Fix that and the yeast problem solved! It seems like a wild goose chase with these doctors. I am thankful I have a doctor that is open to what I suggest (certain bloodworks and so on). They were saying I had Sjogens syndrome but I doubt that since I don’t have the symptoms. Or is this yeast causing all these symptoms? I have been out of the moldy house I was living at for 6 months and on the diet for 7 months plus rounds of Diflucan. Just when I think all is getting better, a test food causes me to feel “rashy” and bowl symptoms start. Any thoughts anyone? Maybe I just need reassurance..

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I’m am on the same tracks you are, trying to find out WHY I get this. My theory is gut flora, since it many times comes down to what I eat regarding probiotics ore foods that also kills micro-organisms besides yeast.

Regarding your thyroid: C. albicans mostly cause hypothyroidism, my mother from whom I assume I enharited an overgrowth of C. ablicans from, took thyroid boosting pills/replacement drugs for many years. Not because her thyroid was measured low, more because she had the symptoms and they went away by taking this medicine. Iodine does the same job.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you ever taken antibiotics or vaccines?

-raster

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Took antibiotics during my life but not to excess. Had childhood vaccines but never a flu shot. Had tetnus shot back in 2006.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you listen to some of Dr. Mcoomb’s radio shows, he’ll explain that even one dose of antibiotics can cause a gut flora imbalance that destroys your beneficial bacteria…

http://www.candidaplan.com/new/media_center/

This is all it takes.

-raster

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I’ve also read that being born by c-section can negatively affect gut flora levels in babies. If that’s true, and it’s never made up for with probiotic foods/supplements, it would make sense that’s LOTS of people would have gut imbalances.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Causes of Candida’ is closed to new replies.