Cauliflower Rice

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I tend to vary how i season it, but it works well with coconut milk curries: http://nomnompaleo.com/post/1626071845/another-simpler-version-of-cauliflower-rice

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Benc,
    I loved this! Thank you for posting this recipe. I put a little bit of red pepper and a little curry powder in it. I also added garlic, pepper, and salt and some Italian seasoning. It made a delicious tangy rice. It is so exciting that this recipe can be changed so easily for a different flavor by adding different spices of vegetables.
    Thanks,
    Lauren

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I came up with idea of making a creamy asparagus rice by using chicken broth, chopped onions, and asparagus cut into very small pieces. I will think about it some more and when I come up with a good tasting recipe I will post it here. If anyone has any suggestion about their favorite seasonings I would be glad to hear them. It always nice to learn about other flavors that I might not be using. Thanks!
    Love to you all,
    Lauren

benc

yes it surprised me how tasty it was when I first tried it. I tend to season it depending on what I have it with. Sometimes I add it to an omelette to bulk it out as well.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Wouldn’t the benefits of the cauliflower be expunged since you cooked them?

benc

princeofsin wrote: Wouldn’t the benefits of the cauliflower be expunged since you cooked them?

I think cruciferous vegetables are better for you cooked, no?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cauliflower Rice’ is closed to new replies.