Catching flu when i come off the diet?? o_O

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Catching flu when i come off the diet?? o_O

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sash
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

Hey,

So is it a coincidence that when i take a break from the diet within a few days i become really ill with a sore throat and a bad cold?

Last year i followed a strict candida diet for approximatly 6 months then slipped and have been on and off the diet for the past 8 months. Following my slipup after 6 months of strict dieting i became bedridden with flu and then again near christmas time. Right now im suffering with an extremley sore throat..tonsilitis or strep throat maybe and a bad cold and runny nose. Prior to this id been follwing the diet for just over two weeks and came off the diet last weekend then fell ill.

Is there an explanation for this or do you think it’s just a coincidence that i fall ill when off the diet… weakened immune system maybe?

Im not absolutly certain that i do have candida as i dont really match all the symptoms other than bad breath/white tonuge and low energy. I seem to only experience all the other symptoms of candida when im ON the diet which is rather odd but somehow i seem to believe the diet will help me with my breath which kind of does but im still not cured of my bb even after 6months of diet.

What do you think??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you experienced die-off symptoms before? These are very similar to “flu like” symptoms where you feel bad in general. When you kill candida, it releases toxins that effect a wide variety of things within the body.

Another possibility is that your immune system is so weak that you get colds/flus from others easily. Have you been tested to see whether you have a bacterial, fungal, or viral “cold/flu?”

The reason you feel worse on the diet is because you are killing candida.

If you have strep throat, than this is likely related to candida. I used to get it every single month for awhile and they gave me just about every single antibiotic on the market. This did not work and eventually no antibiotic cured my strep; I had to remove my tonsils. If you think you have strep, you should get tested for it because it is a serious illness from my experience.

Have you checked out the forum’s protocol and food list? A possible reason you may have not reached a cure is because your diet wasn’t strict enough, or you didn’t take the correct supplements to heal the body and gut.

It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Catching flu when i come off the diet?? o_O’ is closed to new replies.