Carlson Labs MolyB?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Carlson Labs MolyB?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maggus 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Is this product ok? it has rice flour in the ingredients (which is also included in the megaflora probiotic & most of the candida related Now Food products)

http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-Moly-B-300-Tablets/12693?at=0

benc

anyone?

this would save me an awful lot of money. I get through molybdenum so quickly.

Julie2012
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I was wondering the same thing. Just picked up a bottle and noticed that it had rice flour in it.

But benc I got mine for 7 bucks, haven’t seen it for more than that before. I’d definitely recommend purchasing it (whatever brand) somewhere else.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I have no idea why that brand contains rice flour, because obviously it doesn’t need to. There are a lot of brands here in the states without it. Since I don’t know how much it contains, I can’t tell you for certain that it won’t bother the treatment, but my guess would be that it’s not enough to make much of a difference.

Benc, you say you go through the Molybdenum so quickly; how much do you take a day and how long have you been taking it? Are you still experiencing bad die-off symptoms? Have you tested lowering your amount to see if the symptoms are worse?

Able

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Julie2012 wrote: But benc I got mine for 7 bucks, haven’t seen it for more than that before. I’d definitely recommend purchasing it (whatever brand) somewhere else.

Julie, the problem is these members live in the UK where they don’t have the advantage of so many brands like we do because many of the online stores won’t ship to Europe, and some of them won’t ship all of their products overseas, but only specific products. Amazon is nortorious for this. Plus the prices in the UK for health supplements are ‘normally’ higher than those in the states.

Able

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

I posted asking about this Moly awhile back. On the back it doesn’t say the right thing it’s supposed to in the “protocal”. It says (as molybdenum glycinate chelate).

I don’t know if it makes a difference or not? I was on it for a couple months but them got a weird side pain. I stopped taking it, then started again, the pain came back.

I have since gotten the other one I took before Carlson which has the right thing on the back. I forgot what it’s supposed to say. I’ll go look and come back.

Maybe it was just me? I even emailed Carlson and asked them, they never got back to me.

Anyways, that’s all I know.

faith

This is what it’s supposed to say-

Edit: Purchase the form of Molybdenum called, “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” only; this should be printed on the label on the back of the container under the ‘Ingredients’ and it should be in pill form, 250 mcg per dose.

benc

Able900 wrote: I have no idea why that brand contains rice flour, because obviously it doesn’t need to. There are a lot of brands here in the states without it. Since I don’t know how much it contains, I can’t tell you for certain that it won’t bother the treatment, but my guess would be that it’s not enough to make much of a difference.

Benc, you say you go through the Molybdenum so quickly; how much do you take a day and how long have you been taking it? Are you still experiencing bad die-off symptoms? Have you tested lowering your amount to see if the symptoms are worse?

Able

I take 5 x 150mg per day. I had recently had a month run of feeling good, but what with the hayfever season & getting some die off from too much swede i’ve kept it at top dose just in case. I’m also a week away from switching antifungal type.

maggus
    Replies: 7

Hello,

I am new here and have the same problem. In Germany it is very difficult to get high quality nutrients because of the strict german laws and problems with the customs when buying from iherb or other shops.

I have found some products which I can buy in Germany, but all contain molybdenum glycinate chelate. In the molybdenum thread was told that we should only buy products with Amino Acid Chelate. So is glycinate chelate similar effective? Or is it the same, because its a amino acid too?

Thank you for helping me. Great board.

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

I live in Canada where Molybdenum has been banned so I buy my MolyB Amino Acid Chelate from here:

http://www.needs.com

They do international orders, including Europe.

maggus

Thank you approximately_me, but the problem is the customs authority in germany. Every package with nutriens from United States will be controlled and probably destroyed. Thats the big problem, why i cant buy from.

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

Wow. That’s pretty dictatorial. And I thought Canada was bad.

maggus

Unfortunately no further replies to my question, so I will try it and hope that Amino Acid Chelate is the same as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Carlson Labs MolyB?’ is closed to new replies.