Carbonated mineral water yay or nay?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Carbonated mineral water yay or nay?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I have problems digesting food, not sure if it’s candida or die-off, but I am having that for several weeks now. I found that drinking mineral water helps with nausea and heartburn, but the only mineral water I can find here is carbonated. Is this bad? I try to pour it out and wait for the “bubbles” to evaporate a little before drinking it.

The one I like contains decent amount of Mg, Ca, Na, and K minerals.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

To make any type of carbonated liquid, carbon dioxide gas must be used. The procedure is accomplished by allowing the gas to dissolve in large vats of the liquid. Carbon dioxide is nothing but a waste product, in other words, it’s just one more toxin to add to the dangerous toxins that the Candida are producing plus giving the liver and the body in general more toxins to deal with. Another problem the carbonation presents is, when any amount of water is used in the mix, this forms carbonic acid which is known to deplete minerals from the teeth and bones.

Before I would drink this this, I would try trimethylglycine which is marketed under the name TMG for digestion & stomach problems. Health food stores normally carry TMG.

Carbonated drinks are just not one of the healthiest substances to put into your body during a Candida treatment, but it’s up to you in the end.

Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Thanks Able! I had a feeling carbonation is not good but couldn’t find quite a good explanation online. You make it simple and easy to understand.

I will try to find TMG here in Sarajevo but am a little skeptical about it. What about baking soda? The one I have does not mention aluminum or anything else so I don’t really know if it has anything besides baking soda in the powder or not.

Can too much fiber and raw veggies cause my digestion to go haywire? Almost every day for lunch I have a huge bowl of mixed salad with raw lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, some peppers and tiny tomato (these two never bothered me before), cucumber, hard boiled eggs, lemon, olive oil and sea salt, spices (parsley, basil etc.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Carbonated mineral water yay or nay?’ is closed to new replies.