Caprylic Acid Reaction

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Caprylic Acid Reaction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MsMollyJackson 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Hello!
    Today I thought i would try a different antifungal. I took one caprylic acid and I’ve felt tertible ever since. I was really racy all day and super dizzy/lightheaded. I took a probiotic about 6 hours later and I swear my heart was jumping around…the probiotics usually get me antsy anyways, but just wondered if anyone else experienced this with the caprylic acid??
    Hopefully this will pass soon…I want to get back on track and kill this sh$&!!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello!
    Today I thought i would try a different antifungal. I took one caprylic acid and I’ve felt tertible ever since. I was really racy all day and super dizzy/lightheaded. I took a probiotic about 6 hours later and I swear my heart was jumping around…the probiotics usually get me antsy anyways, but just wondered if anyone else experienced this with the caprylic acid?? Hopefully this will pass soon…I want to get back on track and kill this sh$&!!!

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Thank you for responding!
    I have activated charcoal but I’m not sure it’s working for me??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Caprylic Acid Reaction’ is closed to new replies.