Caprylic acid amount

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Caprylic acid amount

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

Can you take more than 3000mg of caprylic acid? My pills are 2000mg so I have been taking 1 pill, then increased it to 2. It has been almost a week. Should I take anymore or leave it at 2 for next week too?

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

How are you feeling? Do you have a lot of die off symptoms?

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

I don’t think so. before i diagnosed myself I felt sick a lot with headaches, extreme fatigue and back aches when i woke up and it felt like pain was in my organs by my back like my liver, wrist pain, throat, and lung issues, cough, etc. then when I started diet, it seemed to go away over night. Then I think I was starting to really feel die off with antifungals. Especially that liver pain, even though i was taking a lot of molybdenum. Once I started incorporating buckwheat/oat bran, I felt a lot better, my back liver pain went away. But I felt some of that once in a while if I ate something that didn’t sit right. Then I just went to Costa Rica for a week traveling around visiting my sister for a week, and I was struggling. I stuck to the diet, brought buckwheat, but we hiked hard everyday and I pushed it. I felt like I was back to feeling like garbage again, chest, throat, cough, felt cold a lot, that liver back pain every morning, exhausted etc. I started the capryl in Costa Rica (solaray, sustained release caprylic acid from mineral caprylic acid from mineral caprylates) now I’m back home and I feel good again, (except for my itchy throat)taking 4000mg capryl/day. All I am doing in addition is garlic 1200, 3 x a day. Need to buy more coconut oil, was up to like 6 spoons a day before Costa Rica. I haven’t started any probiotics for shipping reasons, which I plan to start both pills, and homemade yogurt this week. But should I continue to take other antifungals after next week? I also have grapefruit seed and oil of oregano.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Caprylic acid amount’ is closed to new replies.