CANT EAT COCONUT

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions CANT EAT COCONUT

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ahux
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

I can’t digest the coconut flour or oil – get TERRIBLE IBS-D symptoms – what can I do instead? Have this issue with eggs to 🙁

ahux

I just don’t know what to use for the recipes b/c I can’t handle the flour or the oil and it seems to be in almost everything!!! Also, I have low thyroid so hope i’m not doing too much harm by consuming broccoli all the time on this diet…. :S

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Look into almond meal, teff flour, buckwheat flour…

-raster

ahux

will do, but for the oil and eggs can i replace with ghee or something similar? I know it hasn’t got the same antifungal properties, but it’s one of the healthiest substances existing (if you get the proper stuff from an Ayruvedic practitioner)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t know how the bread will work out without eggs…its hard to say.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

ahux;57977 wrote: I can’t digest the coconut flour or oil – get TERRIBLE IBS-D symptoms – what can I do instead? Have this issue with eggs to 🙁

Ahux,

If you are intolerant/sensitive to a food you have no choice but to remove it from your diet.
    Raster mentions some good flour alternatives but the eggs are actually the most important if you’re making “bread”. Ghee and butter is fine.

I can eat coconut, eggs, etc. but I’ve never been crazy about coconut breads, you’re not missing much.

-D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘CANT EAT COCONUT’ is closed to new replies.