Cane sugar or cane juice in almond milk

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cane sugar or cane juice in almond milk

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hdispain
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 16

Does anyone know of a store bought almond milk that does not have cane sugar or cane juice as an ingredient? Even the ‘unsweetened’ versions still have it. Coconut milk doesn’t have it, but my leaky gut doesn’t like coconut.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

The unsweetened versions do not have any cane sugar or can juice; check out silk almond unsweetened. That is usually what I get, and I do not get any affects from it as I know of. I don’t do coconut milk either.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should not consume almond milk on the diet unless it is homemade. Almonds contain molds and unless they are soaked and roasted before consumption, they will feed the candida because candida is a fungus.

The best way to make almond milk is to soak and roast them at home and put the almonds in a blender. After you blend them, strain out the almonds and what remains is milk.

-raster

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

raster;40766 wrote: You should not consume almond milk on the diet unless it is homemade. Almonds contain molds and unless they are soaked and roasted before consumption, they will feed the candida because candida is a fungus.

The best way to make almond milk is to soak and roast them at home and put the almonds in a blender. After you blend them, strain out the almonds and what remains is milk.

-raster

Yeah, what raster said is the best thing to do, and I have done that, too; plus, make my own almond butter. I feel better doing this, but I just do not always have time to do everything! I just always make sure to take the time each week to try and make my crackers, bread, and chop up veggies. I have had a lot on my mind again lately, and I have been busy with my crafts. Things are okay right now, but still not perfect, and my die-off was hardly there; however, I have really increased probiotics these past few days now. I can tell it is having an effect on me, not necessary bad, just can tell I am switching things up again after a few weeks of other probiotic and anti-fungal. Sorry, here I go ranting!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cane sugar or cane juice in almond milk’ is closed to new replies.