Candisol and Phellostatin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candisol and Phellostatin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flavioguy 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

flavioguy
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

My search didn’t turn up this topic so apologize in advance if I missed it.

Has anyone tried doing both Candisol and Phellostatin at the same time. I’m currently taking Phellostatin (about three weeks now) but recently was turned on to Candisol. I seems like they would work well together and more quickly. After having candida for over 35 years now, I’d like to MAYBE get some resolve for this issue.

Thoughts??

Thx

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These products likely won’t cure you from my experience. All candisol is is a digestive enzyme product. There are many other digestive enzyme products on the market including pro-gest, candex, candizyme, candida digest, candigone, candidase, etc. These are all pretty much the same thing except they have varying levels of quality and types of enzymes they contain. Digestive enzymes have been discussed quite a bit here on the forum. I personally have used pro-gest for the last 3 years and it has worked great for me.

Plellostatin is a chinese herb product that I am pretty sure no one here has tried. It is most likely antifungal and likely kills yeast. It probably won’t cure you but should reduce candida numbers.

Hope this helps.

-raster

flavioguy
    Participant

Raster….thanks for the input.

So…here’s a dumb question. Is there anything that cures candida overgrowth? Ideally I (and I’m sure others) would like to have a balanced digestive system. Are there any remedies to create that condition? I know part of the solution is diet and I’m following a no carb diet which helps.

raster
    Participant

flavioguy;59772 wrote: Raster….thanks for the input.

So…here’s a dumb question. Is there anything that cures candida overgrowth? Ideally I (and I’m sure others) would like to have a balanced digestive system. Are there any remedies to create that condition? I know part of the solution is diet and I’m following a no carb diet which helps.

From my experience if you heal holistically you can get really close to curing it and this will strengthen your immune system.

If you check out this post, I have linked together all of the alternative methods people use to get better all in one place (spent a lot of time on it).

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm52184_Alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmen-raster-s-perspective.aspx#post52184

-raster

flavioguy
    Participant

I’m back.  I kept wanting to get back to this forum but…………

I’ve stopped taking both the phellostatin and candisol in October because my inflammation level went off the charts.  After I started taking these two products (especially the phellostatin) I started having trouble with stiffness my legs, hips and joints.  I thought maybe, die off?  So I stopped.  But the stiffness and immobility are still present.  I’m currently taking up to 1200mg of ibuprofen to function.  Challenge is, I’m not clear on what’s now causing this high inflammation rate.   Has anyone else experienced this issue regardless of taking whatever anti-fungal product???   I’m starting to freak out a bit and honestly don’t know where to turn.

Thx

raster
    Participant

It could be your digestion causing this problem.  If you eat beef and pork this constipates you as well as other things like cheese, gluten, dairy, eggs, etc.  If you want to try something else, I would look at floraster.

-raster

flavioguy
    Participant

Hey Raster…..thanks for responding!

I’ve felt all along there’s an issue with digestion but it could also be adrenals.  I take Adrenall twice a day and a LOT of Vitamin B (including an injection every two weeks) to keep my energy up.  One doctor said my T2 to T3 transition (or something like that) wasn’t happening.

I don’t do any carbs at all so no gluten. No sugars either.  Only dairy is goat yogurt that I make (24 hour cook time).  Not much beef and VERY little pork.  Constipation is not a problem.  I’m already taking three varieties of probiotics.  I still rotate my diet over a three day cycle.  I tried Nystatin recently for two weeks.  No affect.  Oddly enough cinnamon three times a day does help with some of the stiffness caused by the inflammation.

Basically as long as I stay on my supplements I feel okay.  It’s just that now adding the inflammation into my symptoms leaves me overwhelmed.  My PCP has had me take a variety of blood work but nothing shows up to indicate what is causing the inflammation.  My naturepath dr. is also at a loss.

🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Candisol and Phellostatin’ is closed to new replies.