Candigone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

br1993
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello all! I am new to the forum and I want to start my journey to getting rid of candida. I was reading about a product called Candigone by renew life and wanted to know if anyone has tried it and if it has worked for them? I’v read great reviews on the product but just wanted other opinions.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is basically a mult-antifungal product that also contains leaky gut supplements. It would be much better and effective to purchase each and every antifungal or supplement and take it by itself. For instance, I would start out with black walnut extract, garlic, etc. first and then rotate to SF722 undeconoic acid and other ones after that.

Here is a reason you shouldn’t take a multi-antifungal product:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4662_Rotating-Antifungals–Why-we-SHOULDNT-do-it.aspx

I can give you links to 5-10 other products that are better.

-raster

G-money
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

So, what products do you suggest? Now i’m kind of freaked out reading the post that you linked… 🙁 was it a bad idea that i take candigone? i’m on day 21 of taking it..
    🙁

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would suggest 1-3 antifungals at once such as SF722 undecenoic acid, garlic, and black walnut extract. These are the ones I am taking at least. There are others that other people like more such as oregano oil, paul d’arco, etc. Its all up to you basically.

Candigone also contains berberine which is essentially an antibiotic. Not recommended.

I can recommend other products but am just listing off antifungals.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candigone?’ is closed to new replies.