Candigest Plus

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candigest Plus

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

I have come across a product, on UK based websites only so far which promote a product called Candigest Plus though I’m sure it must be avavilable in other countries. There is a claim that candigest plus not only kills the candida but also does it in such a way that there is no die off.

At the doses recommended it does appear a little expensive but if true this would be wonderful and surely the silver bullet that we are all searching for. Has anyone tried this product yet and what results did you have.

heres a link to one of these sites

http://www.immunecare.co.uk/Candigest-Plus.html

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This product contains both cellulase and hemicellulase enzymes, neither of which are enzymes that are naturally produced by humans.

But a worst problem is that these two enzymes are capable of breaking down certain other enzymes found in the fibers of vegetables; the by-product of this action combines with cellulase and hemicellulase forming a type of sugar which is capable of feeding the Candida.

Another problem is the amylase which it also contains. Some researchers believe that Candida sufferers should actually take an amylase inhibitor such as white kidney bean extract to reduce the action of amylase.

I could probably name at least ten products which promise the same thing as far as being “the silver bullet” for a Candida albicans infestation, and then I could point out ten different reasons why each could not be that silver bullet.

Truthfully, because of the characteristics and amazing adaptability of Candida albicans, unfortunately the only silver bullet for the infestation is a rather long and sometimes difficult treatment.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candigest Plus’ is closed to new replies.