Candiforce

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Anyone try candiforce before or try dr mccombs plan? He seems very knowlegable. Just curious.

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Sorry, Mooch. Haven’t tried it.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Candiforce is the same exact product as SF722. Dr. Mccombs takes the time to answer questions very well. He is very knowledgeable. Although, fruit and brown rice/rice cakes,potatoes etc.. may not agree with some people his plan is well thought out. If your thinking of trying undecenoic acid I would buy it from him because of the effort he puts into trying to help people.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Dr. Mcoombs overprices his products and is in this business to make money. Some of his products are also unavailable due to the undecenoic acid shortage.

-raster

moochpb

Ok cool that’s what I thought. I just gotta wait till April 1

jdib
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 23

I’ve been reading his plan. He’s very into 6 days a week of Saunas / Hot Baths. It’s tough to get in a 30 minute hot bath 6 days a week.

moochpb

Yeah it is. I do Epsom salts once or twice a week. He seems knowledgeable, instead of saying were nuts

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Dr. Mcoombs has good information but some of his food choices are problematic. He promotes beef, rice, fruits, molds, etc. and these should be eaten when you are better. I personally feel he does this so that people will be on his plan longer and thus he will make more money.

His plan also does not address other things such as people being deficient in iodine, trace minerals, other vitamins, etc. Some people have damaged liver, thyroid, kidneys, etc. and his plan doesn’t address this. Also, if you do the sauna too much, this can cause problems as well which he doesn’t explain. Maybe its all in his plan which I haven’t read.

I look at him as slightly evengelical, which is good I guess because no one has this role in the candida community.

-raster

moochpb

Those are good points. I’m finally almost done with all my bloodwork and will know if my thyroid is ok on Thursday. Also to see if my kidneys are still healing. So yeah he doesn’t address that at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Candiforce’ is closed to new replies.