Candidiasis of the skin! What can I do with this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candidiasis of the skin! What can I do with this?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Emma23 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Emma23
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

I have had candidiasis of my skin for almost a year now. The infection causes a lot of pain, itching and discomfort on my sensitive areas such as the groin, armpits, and under the breasts. The doctor said that I got candidiasis yeast infections and prescribed me some oral medicines but these didn’t help. Symptoms kept coming back every 2 to 3 months, typically around my menstrual cycle. I used to take birth control pills for a quite long time but then I immediately stopped taking them. I don’t have diabetes or any special medical history.

Teechur
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I had the candida on just skin for about 6 months. When I cut all sugar, eating veggies mostly, and especially raw ones as well as juicing veggies and mixing with coconut milk. As well as drinking a homemade tea made with ginger sliced and Tumeric powder (simmered for 10 mins) as well as take probiotics my candids skin is finally disappearing on my legs. It was madeningly itchy sometimes and looked ugly. I thank God for helping me find what works for my skin, but I am still in pain in my pelvic region from the candida. I just started the change in diet… I’m sure it takes time to overcome the other effects. I do attribute the veggies with increased energy also. Main thing to help would be to cut all sugar and eat drink green leafy vegetables as well as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower daily, raw when. Possible. I myself don’t really like the veggies but with a homemade avocado dip, I can eat veggies. The juicer I invested in has really helped too to juice the veggies.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Birth control pills could be the culprit. Have you tried applying coconut oil topically to the itchy areas?

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

I just apply tea tree oil direct on a cotton swab to affected areas, you may want to take your undergarment and let them soak in a baking soda and vinegar mixture and wash on hot make sure you dry all the way.

Keep your skin as dry as possible less tight clothing and more cotton.

Rx AntiFungals have not worked? You’ve got it in the blood or they have set up shop outside the stomach.

Research Biofilms. I think your yeast is a secondary infection, yeast is a cowardly kind of microbe always hides behind other microbes. You should get some tests run.

I

Emma23
    Participant

@wiley200 I thought birth control pills might contribute my condition, but when I stopped taking them, symptoms still kept appearing. I applied coconut oil for some time, it caused my greasy skin, making the rashes worse. Since that, I only took oral prescription medications that did not help prevent recurrence. I’m now using Fugacil antifungal cream which was suggested by another doctor. I’ve just applied it yesterday and it seems to be working. Red rashes and itching have been reduced a little. This solution gives me hope because my doctor said that most of his patients got complete relief from skin candidiasis by applying Fugacil.

Emma23
    Participant

@Nia Since I got diagnosed with vaginal yeast infection, I have been using cotton underwear and practicing good vaginal hygiene. I don’t sweat much and I never experienced serious problems inside. I got blood tests, laboratory tests and my doctor concluded that I got candidiasis yeast infections.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Candidiasis of the skin! What can I do with this?’ is closed to new replies.