Candidiasis and Mold Allergy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candidiasis and Mold Allergy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shell1226 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

I have a severe mold and dust allergy. I am also allergic to all pollens and cats. Who knows what else!

My question – Do you think that the mold allergy and candidiasis is related? Many of the foods that the allergist told me to avoid for the mold allergy are also on the list that my dr. gave me for the candidiasis.

Rachelle

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Candida is a fungus. If you live with mold in your apartment, this will feed the candida.

-raster

shell1226

Thanks, Raster. We did have mold in the basement last year, but we have taken care of it. Mold outside is a whole other story. Mold in the grass, leave mold, etc. 🙁

Rachelle

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you heal leaky gut, all of your allergies will reduce or go away. I was once highly allergic to grass and now not so much. I used to do yardwork and hyperventilate but no longer.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Shell,

I also have an allergy to mold and dust (mites) along with food allergies. All of these allergies developed within a few months after taking large amounts of anti-biotics (causing candida related complex).

I’m very hopeful and positive that after reducing my candida down to normal and healing my leaky gut that these allergies will go away.

Most people with Candida overgrowth have allergies whether they know it or not.

shell1226

Danny, I am really hoping that my allergies lessen as I progress with my healing. I am feeling so much better already. My toenail fungus is on the mend, I no longer get globs of wax in my ears (that’s happened since I had perforated eardrums as a kid) my digestion is 100% better already…my wife is really grateful that my gas is no longer putrid…LOL!! My allergy symptoms are still in high gear, but we’ll see.

Raster, I never thought of leaky gut. How do you know if you have it?

Rachelle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Candidiasis and Mold Allergy’ is closed to new replies.