Candida?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MartyMc 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MartyMc
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Folks,

I have been researching Candida over the past few days and wondered if there are any good resources for learning more about it?

I’m unsure if I do have it. I suffer frequently with Fungal infections, (feet, toenails) and “eczema/dermatitis” (well the docs I have seen don’t really know what) on my face, chest and scalp.

I have suffered with low mood/depression and have spells of lightheadedness, anxiety and poor concentration/motivation. I also have bad joints and muscles pain.

I have suffered with these for years and Candida seems closer than any other answer I have found.

What is the best method of diagnosis? I’m in the UK so I don’t know if I can get my own test or I have to see a GP?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s a link to some books about candida:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/book-list-and-valuable-reading-21/

I would try to find an allergist that can do the candida hypo-sensitization test. This likely can be done at some allergy testing places. This will tell you if you are allergic to candida. If you are allergic to candida, this means you are not fighting it. You than can get candida hypo-sensitization shots, which elevate your immunity to fight candida which is about $750/us for 6-months. At the minimum it will provide a good diagnosis compared to the typical IGA/IGG tests.

-raster

MartyMc
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks Raster, I will take a look through! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida?’ is closed to new replies.