Candida with no symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida with no symptoms?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mimi-C 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mimi-C
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello, I’m new to this forum. I have been diagnosed with palmo plantar psoriasis 11 months ago, and have been on an elimination diet for the past 3 months. My symptoms have drastically reduced, and am on the path to curing my P. I believe I have a leaky gut, but I have no idea if this may have been caused by Candida or bacteria overgrowth… I don’t seem to have any symptoms of candida, but when I do the questionnaire, I probably have it. Anyways, I did the candida diet and it has really helped and almost cured my psoriasis so I imagine it must be because I have it! Is it possible to have candida, but not have urinary or vaginal infections and not really feel like I have candida?

I started taking oil of oregano because I would like to kill the candida albicans… and I started having diarrhea the next day of when I started. What does that mean? Is it a good sign, that it is working? I know I am probably flushing out the good bacteria… but I am also taking a probiotic…

If anybody can shed some light, it would be appreciated 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.

Sivakanth
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Hi
    Thanks for sharing your Story.
    I am Suffering from psoriasis. Can you please suggest what is the best ointment for psoriasis?

Mimi-C
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Sivakanth,
    Unfortunately there is no ointment nor medication that cures psoriasis. In my personal opinion I would say to completely avoid any ointments (especially steroids) and medication. The only way to cure psoriasis is through diet, a very strict diet. Psoriasis is caused by leaky gut syndrome, which in turn is probably caused by candida or bacteria overgrowth. You need to work on rebalancing your gut flora and healing your gut, than your psoriasis will disappear.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida with no symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.