Candida Treatment Protocol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Treatment Protocol

This topic contains 147 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  hellosummers 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1533jd;29856 wrote: I have Candida, Gut Dysbiosis, IBS and Leaky Gut …. Is their any particular products you would advise me to add to my daily routine?

Yes, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and read the following post. Vitamims & Minerals
    For a routine, you would benefit by reading and following the forum’s Protocol.

Having brain fog hinders my ability to monitor cause and effect effectively and so unable to determine whether symptoms mainly brain fog is getting worse or not. Any ideas for helpful strategies to get round this?

You should be taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for the die-off toxins. Another good product for brain fog is Candidate made by Native Remedies.
    http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/candidate-systemic-candida-albicans.html?ysmchn=MSN&ysmcpn=MSN+Main&ysmgrp=Product+Name&ysmtac=PPC

How do you determine how severe your candida is?

Normally by how long you’ve suffered with it and how severe your symptoms are.

Why should Caprylic Acid and Grapfruit seed extract be alternated every 2 weeks? (I have been using them constantly for nearly 4 weeks now and havent been told to alternate by doc!)

Because Candida albicans can adapt to both of these antifungals.

Told by doctor its ok to eat nuts and seeds, smoke and drink coffee moderately. He is a very highly regarded homeopath but is he just trying to take my money by making my cleanse as slow as possible?

He may not just be trying to take your money, but chances are that he never experienced a Candida infestation himself, so how can he really know that much about it and all the possible reactions and why they happen, especially since most doctors won’t even admit that it exists.

Is it possible to give someone candida by having sex?

Yes. You need to wear protection if you’re male or have your partner to if you’re female.

Able

natmike5464
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 17

I am about to start the diet.. I have allergies to dairy– there is a homemade coconut milk kefir.. do you think this would be ok, as i have to soak the grains in cow’s milk first before making the kefir… or should I just stick to the probiotic capsules?

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/homemade-coconut-milk-kefir/#axzz2CzOJKDQ3

Thanks again!

Able900
    Spectator

natmike5464;30449 wrote: I am about to start the diet.. I have allergies to dairy– there is a homemade coconut milk kefir.. do you think this would be ok, as i have to soak the grains in cow’s milk first before making the kefir… or should I just stick to the probiotic capsules?

Yes, coconut milk kefir is acceptable for the treatment.

Able

TheBeardOnMySoul
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

holy crap able! I started the molybdenum, oregano and coconut oil just last night. I started getting a headache (which is NOT normal for me, i hardly ever get those), I started feeling kind of strange but I just went to sleep. I wake up, today I feel like I have a pretty decent case of the flu. Dizzy, a little nausea, muscle achiness, the works! I’ll admit i was very skeptical of ‘die-off’ but geez, i’m not anymore. You are amazing!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Beard,

Be sure to look into detoxing the body and how to do this. This will improve how you feel. A great way to do this is via the liver (milk thistle and other stuff) or skin (sweating).

-raster

Able900
    Spectator

TheBeardOnMySoul;35915 wrote: holy crap able! I started the molybdenum, oregano and coconut oil just last night. I started getting a headache (which is NOT normal for me, i hardly ever get those), I started feeling kind of strange but I just went to sleep. I wake up, today I feel like I have a pretty decent case of the flu. Dizzy, a little nausea, muscle achiness, the works! I’ll admit i was very skeptical of ‘die-off’ but geez, i’m not anymore. You are amazing!

Beard, you should have started the Molybdenum three days prior to starting the oregano oil and coconut oil. Plus, you should not have started both coconut oil and oregano on the same day. You’ve made your body sick from the aldehyde toxins excreted by the dying Candida, and these toxins are very bad on your liver and kidneys. Please try to keep in mind that there is a reason for everything – every detail – of what you are asked to do on the treatment.

Able

Tess1922
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

SF722 is not currently available from Thorne, who is strongly recommending Undecyn (SF742)as an alternative:
    http://www.thorne.com/Products/Gastrointestinal-Health/General_GI_Support/prd~SF722.jsp

Undecyn is available on iHerb:
    http://www.thorne.com/Products/Gastrointestinal-Health/General_GI_Support/prd~SF742.jsp

Could you take a look at Undecyn and give me your opinion as to whether it’s an appropriate substitute, please? It appears to be stronger than SF722 and also is time-released.

THANK YOU!!!!

Able900
    Spectator

Tess1922;36951 wrote: Could you take a look at Undecyn and give me your opinion as to whether it’s an appropriate substitute, please? It appears to be stronger than SF722 and also is time-released.

Neither of your links work, at least they didn’t for me. But I took a look at the Undecyn, and the one I saw contained berberine. If this is true of the one you’re looking at, you should avoid it.

Able

weBhealthy
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

First day on the diet! Whoo Hooo! I’m feeling anxious for the two weeks to be up so I can start on the anti-fungals.

I’m realizing I have to lay out a schedule for the day to get things taken and so on.

I’m hopeful I can take my women’s multi vitamin which is Vitamin Code Raw
    http://www.thevitamincode.com/Formulas/MultivitaminFormulas/Women/tabid/1312/Default.aspx
    along with my regular D3, a vegan Vit E (which is not liquid), COQ10, and powdered C at 3000mg.

Able, what do you recommend as far as these vitamins are concerned so far?

I also read that SF722 is really great for vaginal candida and this is what has been an on and off again problem for me for years and years so I can’t wait to be taking this! I’m so excited to finally be able to balance my gut as well as to be done with this issue which has literally plagued me since I was a teenager.

I’m wondering if the symptoms of die off begin to demonstrate via the vaginal canal as soon as one cuts back on sugars? I was taking baths each morning, first thing, in warm water with apple cider vinegar and adding tea tree oil and found that I was a happy camper for 12 – 24 hours. Today is the first day I’ve had no sugars whatsoever but yesterday, my boyfriend still likes to take us out to eat so I indulged in some dishes with corn and black beans and had a cup of Chicory Coffee with figs and dates in it. I felt, upon waking, I needed to get into my bath right away because I was bothered by itching. I also use slight irrigation to help remove any build up. Is this die off or is it from sugars or ? I also use colloidal silver on a cotton ball to dab if there is itching I haven’t been able to remedy in the bathtub. I’m concerned that is making things worse.

I also don’t feel very positive about going to a gynecologist as I have made numerous trips in the past – even health store workers have given me bunk advice – and now I understand why! This is complex!!! My boyfriend and I are calling it quits because I am not very interested in being intimate and it’s been about 2 months with I’m assuming 2 months, at least to go. He’s also been somewhat unwilling to work together on expanding our financial base or create a happier, healthier system of taking care of our financial matters – which is causing me to feel very stressed and often cut off from needed supplements or tests so today I decided to take back full responsibility for my own expenses and dissolve this partnership – which has been an engagement.

I might be projecting – but I notice his behavior seems very foggy headed and easily overwhelmed and he gets over stimulated really easily. He was devouring carbs and sugars and has slowed down on that but gets very easily emotionally imbalanced. I;ve discussed what I observe and recommended he go for blood and breath tests but he doesn’t seem to be able to remember or commit and I;ve grown really wiped out from explaining to him repeatedly things it seems he “should” be able to understand and handle for himself. Most people – even a 21 year vegan – do not want to bother with scientific tests unless there is a glaring problem.

Ok… I’m done! It’s just been another frustration day of re-explaining to him and my coming to terms with my needing to move out of our house and move on from this relationship. 🙁

Donna V
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I agree with Mama that quantities to take would be helpful. I have purchased all but the digestive bitters. I am on Day 2 of the detox after following the strict diet for a week. I’ve cut out all sugars and grains two years. I purchased NAC which was in The Ultimate Candida Diet. It only has 50mg of molybdenum. My health store did not have any other molybdenum product. Should I take one, two or three of these. Since I live in Alaska, shipping is exorbitant as companies don’t think we are part of the United States.

Also, if I am doing the lemon, cayenne mixture should I add the bentonite clay detox or is it a matter of choice of detox drinks?

Lastly for now, how much of the oil of oregano, thyme and caprylic acid does one take daily?

Thank you for your help!
    Donna in Alaska

Donna V
    Replies: 7

That should have read 50 mcg of molybdenum.
    Donna in Alaska

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Donna,

One warning about the clay is that it can cause chronic constipation where you don’t crap for days and this needs to be avoided at all costs.

The cleanses won’t cure your candida infestation and will barely dent their numbers.

-raster

Kabukikitty
    Replies: 4

I think I finally have my head around this… Would the following be okay?

Day 1: 1 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 2: 2 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 3: 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 4: Start of cleanse – 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day5: Cleanse – 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 6: Cleanse – 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 7: Diet – 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 8: Diet – 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 9: Diet – 3 x Vitamin C 1000mg, Milk Thistle 2 x 200mg, 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 10-14: Diet – 3 x Vitamin C 1000mg, Milk Thistle 2 x 200mg, 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum
    Day 15-21: Diet – 3 x Vitamin C 1000mg, Milk Thistle 2 x 200mg, 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum, Garlic acilin 1000mg
    Day 22: Diet – 3 x Vitamin C 1000mg, Milk Thistle 2 x 200mg, 3 x 250 mcg molybdenum, Garlic acilin 1000mg, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 20 Billion
    Two weeks later: Double the dose of Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1.
    Decrease Molybdenum when die-off symptoms go.

Can I use garlic tablets just on their own as an anti-fungal for the entire treatment, will I need to increase the dose? or do I need another anti fungal also? If I do just have garlic, will the candida not get used to it after a while?

Thank you x

Able900
    Spectator

You can start the milk thistle and vitamin C on the first day when you start taking molybdenum and continue both throughout your treatment. Start with 1000 mg of vitamin C and work up to 3000 mg by the third day.

Can I use garlic tablets just on their own as an anti-fungal for the entire treatment, will I need to increase the dose? or do I need another anti fungal also? If I do just have garlic, will the candida not get used to it after a while?

Garlic pills with enhanced allicin act as an antifungal as well as an antibiotic which can destroy the beneficial flora in your intestines. Stop taking this once you begin to take the probiotics. You could eat raw garlic occasionally at that point, but do not use it daily as an antifungal.

If you mentioned taking virgin coconut oil, I missed it. So if you’re not planning to use this you’re making a huge mistake. Be sure to read the antifungal link which is part of the Forum Protocol so that you’ll know how and how much to take.

Be sure to post updates regularly so that the more seasoned veterans can help you along with the treatment. Also read all the links connected to the protocol. Do you have the forum’s strict diet or are you going to use a different diet?

Able

Kabukikitty
    Replies: 4

Thanks for the information Able, I am very grateful! It will take me a few days to get all the tablets in the post and I have ordered some virgin organic coconut oil also, forgot to add that in. I’m away for two weeks from Monday though, so hoping to get started as soon as I get back. I was hoping to follow the forum diet, I will pm you now with my information. Thanks again Able!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)

The topic ‘Candida Treatment Protocol’ is closed to new replies.