Candida toxins! Are they showing up in a test or not?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida toxins! Are they showing up in a test or not?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    I wonder about toxins. I talked to my doctor and ask him to sign me a paper so
    I am allowed to buy Nystatin or Lamisil here in Sweden, as it is not free for us.
    He flatly refused telling me that I don’t have a fungus overgrowth. I told him that in one year he hasn’t found out what is wrong with me but I suffer from these symptoms, telling about the toxins, of candida etc. He looked at my papers and said. Well, if you would have toxins your liver would show that but your liver is in perfect health and shape and not working too hard. What about my kidneys I ask and he again looked at the papers and said. Perfect no problems there either.

Well, my question to you guys is this. If indeed we suffer from all the candida feeding toxins, the candida die-off toxins. Why is that nothing is showing up in the liver test?

He was telling me more about how it would show up in the test but I am too stupid to tell all that stuff to you guys now. But it was something about markers showing up if the liver test if the liver would work too hard.

I ask him if he only checks if the liver is broken but ask what if the liver would have to work harder. He said it would show up too.

So, is it possible to check for the toxins in the body or not?
    Is the guy telling me lies.

Cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas.

If the liver is doing its job sufficiently, it’s possible that the Candida aldehydes wouldn’t’ show up as toxins because the liver enzymes break them down into simpler forms converting them into a non-toxic substance.

You were on the diet very strictly for quite a while, and during that time you experienced heavy die-off symptoms, but if I remember correctly, you’re not on the diet at this time unless you’ve recently gone back on it, and you’re probably not taking antifungals to kill the Candida either, is that correct? If that’s true, then it could possibly be that the toxins or a work overload wouldn’t show up in your liver because of being off the treatment. This is especially true if you’ve already killed a huge amount of the Candida from your system.

Are you still experiencing any of the symptoms of a Candida overgrowth?

If the Candida are still being killed in your body by either a diet, antifungals, or a strong source of beneficial bacteria, then you should have some of the toxins in your body and the liver would naturally be working harder to remove the toxins.

Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Able900 wrote:
    Hello, Thomas.

If the liver is doing its job sufficiently, it’s possible that the Candida aldehydes wouldn’t’ show up as toxins because the liver enzymes break them down into simpler forms converting them into a non-toxic substance.

You were on the diet very strictly for quite a while, and during that time you experienced heavy die-off symptoms, but if I remember correctly, you’re not on the diet at this time unless you’ve recently gone back on it, and you’re probably not taking antifungals to kill the Candida either, is that correct? If that’s true, then it could possibly be that the toxins or a work overload wouldn’t show up in your liver because of being off the treatment. This is especially true if you’ve already killed a huge amount of the Candida from your system.

If the Candida are still being killed in your body by either a diet, antifungals, or a strong source of beneficial bacteria, then you should have some of the toxins in your body and the liver would naturally be working harder to remove the toxins.

Able

I’m sorry Able if I will sound stupid asking this, but does this mean that while being under die-off I can ask my doctor for liver and kidney checkup and something should show in the results? Would taking molybdenum interfere with the test?

Sorry for many questions and thank you in advance for responding!

Arijana

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

This may help you.

It list medical test to determine I you have it and discusses the issue of doctors refusing to test.
    http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/candida-test.html

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Able900 wrote:
    Hello, Thomas.

Able

Dear Able,
    thanks for answering my question. I will answer you now.
    You are right, I am not any-more on the diet. I broke the diet with fruits and felt a lot better than my 2.5 month of die-off. Then while thinking that I dont know if I even have candida I started to eat everything, writing down what I was eating again but didnt find a pattern. After a short while feeling better I started to feel bad again. Not the same sympthoms I had while on the diet. On the diet I had suffered from brainfog for nearly the entire time eccept some blessed days of freedom. Usually not longer than some hours to max 3 days of light brainfog. All the problems I had with stomach pain and UT madness was gone while on the diet. What bothered me most on the diet was that my nervous-system broke down before your diet. It broke down when I was on a candida diet from Bee or whatever she is called. The first time on the diet here on the forum my nervous-system and panic attack got nearly away but came back then to bother me to a great deal. When I broke the diet now. In got first much better with me but then things turned back like the stomach pain, UT madness, eyes itching, rectal itching on and off.

But what bothers me mostly now is a very edgy nervous-system with a running ants syndrome, restless legs, UT problems and stomach pain on and off. So yes I still have a lot sympthoms but very very little brain fog compare what I had being on the diet. I am going back on the diet but I will need to have a diagnose before. I really dont mange through the marathon of month of die-off. Then I need to get real good Molybdenum too. I didnt have that either.

I dont think that the candida is being killed at this state but I am not indulging either on crazy stuff. I am eating healthy but not according to our food allowed list. I am keeping you guys updated. I only thought the liver question was a good one to talk about here.

yours
    Thomas

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Marbro wrote: This may help you.

It list medical test to determine I you have it and discusses the issue of doctors refusing to test.
    http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/candida-test.html

Thanks Marbro for this info! I will try and find out if I can get this here in Bosnia. My doctor had only two out of four values done but I see now that all of them must be done together to get the results right. Next time I go to my doctor, I will try to get him to test all of the ones listed on the web site.

Great info! Thanks again!

Arijana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Candida toxins! Are they showing up in a test or not?’ is closed to new replies.