Candida Symptoms List

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Symptoms List

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  winemom 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Hi all,

Able & Raster, I had read that this site is a little dated in terms of the information on it. So I’m wondering if the same applies to the symptoms portion as well. Like most people here I have been to more doctors than I care to remember in my quest to figure out what is wrong with me.

The Site lists: fatigue, boating, gas, oral thrush, joint pain, weight gain, fungus, confusion, dizziness, urinary infections, itchy eys, rashes & itchin, depression, sugar cravings, white coating on tongue & ache. I have a bunch of these symptoms.

I also have a variety of other symptoms and I’m hoping they are also tied to this nasty Candida. I am a male in my late 30’s and have low testosterone. My memory is horrible, vision has worsened and athletic ability is poor. I was diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue & Thyroid problems. I read the connection of Adrenal fatigue with the Cadida condition. There is no history of adrenal or thyroid issues with anyone in my family in the past.

I guess I’m hoping for a ray of hope that these problems could be tied in as well. If you have any knowledge of a more accurate list, please let me know.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Memory and cognition, vision and hormones are all strongly influenced by diet, and anything that may interfere with your digestion. If candida is at the root of your problem, which sounds pretty much certain, then I think you can be hopeful of an improvement in these areas too.

I was going to ask a similar question about muscles and nerves. I’m convinced good digestion is the answer to all my problems, but I’d like to hear some stories from people who’ve recovered from similar problems to myself, or read some research about the effects of candida or other digestive problems on muscle/nerve function.

Maybe we could try putting together a candida symptoms thread with links to information or success stories for each ailment.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The symptoms and side effects of a Candida albicans infestation can include any combination of the following.

inability to think clearly or concentrate
    acid reflux
    thrush (white coating on tongue)
    reoccurring yeast infections
    headaches – migraines
    cravings for sweets
    hyperactivity
    mood swings – irritability
    dizziness
    poor memory
    persistent cough
    foggy thought pattern
    cystitis (inflammation of the bladder)
    reoccurring UTI’s (urinary tract infections)
    PMS & menstrual irregularities
    chronic body pain and/or joint pains
    flu-like symptoms
    asthma
    swollen, sore, and red lower lip
    hay fever symptoms
    sinusitis
    acne
    eczema
    general nausea
    depression, anxiety, panic attacks
    fungal infections of the nails & skin
    athlete’s foot
    fungal rash
    weight gain or weight loss
    ear infections
    chronic fatigue & tiredness
    allergies – sensitivity to perfume, tobacco smoke and petrol
    bloating, gas & flatulence
    itching anus
    low sex drive
    diarrhea
    constipation

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is my personal list from personal experience:

Inability to cope with any amount of stress, headaches, excessive fatigue, problems with my blood sugar levels, cravings for alcohol, anxiety, hair loss, massive cravings for sweets, inability to think clearly or concentrate, struggling to speak/stuttering, hyperactivity, mood swings, inability to focus on simple tasks that were easy only months before, diarrhea then constipation, constipation then diarrhea, body itching, rectal itching, night sweats, depression, dizziness, poor memory, minor earaches, low sex drive, muscle weakness, joint pain, extreme irritability, learning difficulties, extreme sensitivity to cigarette smoke, heart palpitations, cognitive impairment, skin rashes, food allergies, abdominal gas and bloating, muscle spasms, tremors, and seizures in my sleep. I lost a lot of hair rapidly and I looked ill and pale.

-Raster

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

raster wrote: Here is my personal list from personal experience:

Inability to cope with any amount of stress, headaches, excessive fatigue, problems with my blood sugar levels, cravings for alcohol, anxiety, hair loss, massive cravings for sweets, inability to think clearly or concentrate, struggling to speak/stuttering, hyperactivity, mood swings, inability to focus on simple tasks that were easy only months before, diarrhea then constipation, constipation then diarrhea, body itching, rectal itching, night sweats, depression, dizziness, poor memory, minor earaches, low sex drive, muscle weakness, joint pain, extreme irritability, learning difficulties, extreme sensitivity to cigarette smoke, heart palpitations, cognitive impairment, skin rashes, food allergies, abdominal gas and bloating, muscle spasms, tremors, and seizures in my sleep. I lost a lot of hair rapidly and I looked ill and pale.

-Raster

Are you my twin brother in the states????
    Sounds like me.

yours
    Thomas

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Thanks for allare on t the additional sides listed everyone. As I expected, some other symptoms I am having are on these new items that everyone added.

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

inability to think clearly or concentrate
    reoccurring yeast infections
    cravings for sweets
    hyperactivity
    mood swings – irritability
    dizziness
    poor memory
    foggy thought pattern
    PMS & menstrual irregularities
    chronic body pain and/or joint pains
    sinusitis
    acne
    general nausea
    depression, anxiety, panic attacks
    fungal rash
    chronic fatigue & tiredness
    bloating, gas & flatulence
    itching anus
    low sex drive
    constipation

These are all my symptoms. Plus more I’m sure I can’t think of because of the foggy thought pattern. I was wondering if any women on the sight noticed a significant change in their menstrual activity after starting the diet. I just had a 21 day cycle! I can’t say that it has never happened before, my cycles tend to be shorter than 28 days. But I was wondering if anyone saw an improvemnet in the area of their cycles.

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I have noticed a lot of symptoms coming back after not been on diet long enough – I have been itching my head arms hands and it feels like I have something inside my skin, I have throat pain and thickness, much brain fog, bloating, constipation, headaches – am trying to get back on diet now . Good bye wine and coffee 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Candida Symptoms List’ is closed to new replies.