Candida Support supplement by NOW FOODS

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Support supplement by NOW FOODS

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  barb_p 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

barb_p
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Hello there, what is your opinion on Candida Support supplement by Now foods? (main ingredients: Caprylic acid, Pau D’arco black walnut, oregano oil) http://www.nowfoods.com/Candida-Support-90-Veg-Capsules.htm Is it a safe antifungal for a long term? Does it work properly? Is it safe and useful to take it with SF722? Or should I just take one of them as I am experiencing Die off?
    Please help 🙂
    Thanks a lot
    Barbara

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its a multi-antifungal product and you only need one antifungal or two at the most. It only kills yeast and it doesn’t cure yeast overgrowth, to cure it you need to change the environment in your gut.

-raster

barb_p

Thank you Raster, of course I also take probiotics and bitters for curing my gut and some detox supplements e.g. Milk thistle, NAC and Candidate. I am just not sure about the right antifungal. Does SF722 cure your gut in any way as well? Does it change my gut environment in any way? Or is it just an antifungal with milder die off effects? I was thinking to take the Candida Support for two months and then start the SF722.

So basically I would like to know if I should switch the Candida Support for the SF722, or should I take it together etc. Because I dont really know why is the SF722 formula so good?

barb_p

Also, the main reason why I’m taking the Candida Support is because that’s what Lisa Richards highly recommends in her book I purchased. She doesnt recommend rotating: “You should resist the temptation to rotate between different antifungals, as this will only give your Candida colonies a chance to regroup and grow again.” She says that the best way is combination of antifungals and using them all together and that’s the reason why her personal preference is to take supplement like Candida Support. That’s why I use it because I find the book quite easy to follow and handy for someone like me – totally new to this whole thing. It’s just so hard to not make a mistake and not make it worse and I dont really want to sit on this forum whole day seeking for new possible mistakes I have made on the diet as it only makes me being completely miserable about my health and life.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can get higher quality supplements (possibly) and thats the main difference between brands is quality. One thing about the candida diet and ways to get better is that they all have a wide range of results across all of the people who try it. Antifungals have a wide range of results too.

As far as SF722 is concerned, it causes candida to morph from its pathogenic state to its non-pathogenic state, which I think makes it a superior antifungal. Its also a bit more gentle from my experience and doesn’t cause as much die-off.

-raster

Ensperez
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I’ve been taking the SF722 for about two weeks now and it is working wonders. I am also taking Bacillius Coagulans and about 100 billion Probies a day and have been feeling really good. I think Raster is right in saying it’s gentler. I don’t get 2 days of die off death when I up the SF722. I was a little scared to start at 5 pills 3 times a day, I’m at 4 now.

barb_p

Hiya, thank you for your interest. I’ve decided to keep taking my Candida Support and then purchase SF722. I just increased my dosage of milk thistle and die off is gone…so I’m quite happy now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Candida Support supplement by NOW FOODS’ is closed to new replies.