Candida Support Forum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida Support Forum

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi all,

I feel the necessity of expressing myself about a common behavior you see in ALL candida support forums.
    Since my health went down in 2008, I have been reading and writing in candida forums intensely.

As many of you know, there is a limited amount of information in the medical community about this syndrome caused by candida albicans and other species. Normally, this syndrome begins after an excessive amount of antibiotic intake, sometimes combined with a suppressed immune system.

Anyway, what I want to say is that there ARE many people who visits these forums who aren’t affected by this syndrome, but they believe so. Those people share their experiences here misguiding candida sufferers many times. I encourage those who doesn’t have enough experience and knowledge about this syndrome to stop advising what they believe is going to help when it wont.

This syndrome is really complex and some people need to fight a real battle to recover. There are immunologic and iatrogenic causes linked to it. However, there are BASIC rules that applies to every single case of Candida Related Complex without exception.

A low carbohydrate diet is a MUST to recover. Those who encourages increasing carbohydrates and eating FRUITS aren’t helping candida sufferers. Candida sufferers CAN NOT eat fruits when the infection is active. Those who eats fruits without restriction and get better aren’t affected by this syndrome. Same thing happens with a high carbohydrate diet.

I won’t follow arguments about it. I am only doing it to help those NEW in this battle to do the things right. I am aware of websites and candida “invented” web naturopath Drs advising fruits. Yes, they exist as many more web protocols misguiding and making profit based on suffering. Part of my personal battle to recover has been reading every single Candida Related Complex book written by MDs ever published. Moreover, I can add my more than 4500 hours of reading candida patient forums and their experiences.

So, please if you get better eating fruits and a high carbohydrate diet, it is great and I am more than happy about it. But, don’t encourage others to follow you because candida sufferers CAN NOT do it. A low carbohydrate diet is a must to recover. Dr. Crook mentioned in one of his books that you wont get better eating a high carbohydrate diet even if you take a truck loaded of Fluconazole. True.!

There are many here thinking they have this syndrome when isn’t. Those are who gets better eating fruits, etc.

Take home the message.!

Jorge.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

POST REMOVED BY MODERATOR

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Floggi;56726 wrote:
    REMOVED BY MODERATOR

I will answer you only one time. This is a CANDIDA SUPPORT forum. Candida support forums are dedicated to people who suffers the syndrome called Candida Related Complex. This isn’t a general health forum, if not a dedicated forum to support those who needs to recover after developing this syndrome. This is about Candida Related Complex, about an intestinal/genital yeast overgrowth and the symptoms it produces. Do you understand it clear ?? I have told you the same thing in 3 different ways. People who comes here are expecting guidance, support, solidarity, care, and advice. An advice based on the knowledge and expertise of those who are battling or battled this syndrome. An advice based on the legacy left by those great pioneer MDs who discovered and studied this syndrome. They dedicated their life to treat candida related complex sufferers. They developed the diet and tested the treatments. Telling new people facing this syndrome they can eat a high carbohydrate diet or fruits openly is criminal in my opinion. It is irresponsible and unjust. People who are suffering this syndrome and follow an advice such as this will aggravate and prolongate their suffering.

No matter if it is an open forum or not, we must be responsible about what we tell here. One more time, candida related complex sufferers CAN NOT eat a high carbohydrate diet and fruits openly. The infection will growth out control if they do it. Encouraging them to do it is totally irresponsible.

You are a very contradictory person who isn’t contributing to the cause and mission of this forum, imo. Since I began reading your posts, they have been oriented to the controversy and argument. I haven’t read anything coming from you that benefits those who has the load of this syndrome on their shoulders. The only thing I have read coming from you is arguing against most people posting in this forum.

It is my opinion, you don believe in this syndrome, so I don’t see what is your intention posting here. I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed your behavior in this forum.

Jorge.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Floggi

I have removed your post above. This is exactly the kind of provocative post that we are trying to avoid, and seems to be simply asking for a continuation of previous arguments. Please make your replies more constructive going forward!

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Floggi

I apologize for asking to keep this an open forum.

Do I understand correctly that if someone asks for what boils down to censorship, nobody is allowed to reply, unless he agrees?

Is there still a way for me to voice my opinion that this forum should be open, and that anyone may voice their personal experiences, or is that no longer allowed? In this case, I’m thinking about Vegan Catlady, who was the one to state that eating fruits really helped her. Is she not allowed to say that?

anna
    Keymaster

Hi Floggi

You are certainly allowed to state your own opinion. However, starting your post with the below questions was clearly inflammatory and antagonistic.

You did make a reasonable point later in the post about eating fruit. If that had been the main focus of the post, I would have had no reason to delete it.

Best
    Anna

First: you state that “those with too little experience” should not try to help others.
    Question: why is it not allowed to help others?
    Question: how does one know when one has “too little” experience?

Second: you state that only your opinion is valid, and all others are false.
    Question: how do you know that?
    Question: why are you so sure it isn’t the other way around?
    Question: how do you know there even exists a one-answer-fits-all approach?

Third: you state that “it’s just as I say it is, all others please shut up”
    Question: what’s the difference between such a bold statement and the statement of doctors who say that candida infections just don’t exist, and who make you shut up if you tell them you think you suffer from candida overgrowth?

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Floggi

I appreciate your response, anna. But I still don’t get what is and what is not allowed.

For example, I read the post at the start of this thread as mainly stating that Vegan Catlady is all wrong when she testifies that she benefits from eating fruits. The post almost literally states that Vegan Catlady should shut up because she is dead wrong.

I find such statements quite inflammatory, to be honest. If not by this post alone, then certainly for those who have followed recent conversations between dvjorge/raster and Vegan Catlady. The post that started this thread is, in my eyes, halfway between bullying and a blow below the belt.

I truely do not understand why such a post is allowed, and then my questions are called “inflammatory”. Sure, my questions are antagonistic – that’s only logical given the anger I felt when I saw such a belittling of any view that differs from the poster’s, and a proposal for what is in essence censorship of such differing views. I would hate to see this forum become so narrow as to only allow one viewpoint. That would not be helpful to the many people out there who are looking for diverse and reliable information.

Please don’t get my words wrong here. I’m not complaining, I’m not bashing, I’m not attacking, I’m not being inflammatory. All I want is some guidelines as to what is, and what is not considered acceptable.

Or, if you don’t like long-winded questions and equally long-winded answers, let’s reshape this into two more simple questions:

Is it allowed for Vegan Catlady (and others) to state that she benefitted from fruit, and that she even advises others to at least try out eating fruit to experience what effect it has on their well-being?

If someone states that Big Evil Pharma is actively trying to turn our children into autists by injecting them with poisonous mercury because autists buy more of their evil medicine, am I then allowed to write that (at least in my country) no childhood vaccine contains any mercury, with a reference to a reputable source?

Again, I’m only trying to get things clear. I know it’s impossible to describe rules of behavior in such a way that they cover all possible cases, but providing a guideline should be possible, I think.

I hope you don’t mind asking all these questions.

Floggi

anna
    Keymaster

Is it allowed for Vegan Catlady (and others) to state that she benefitted from fruit, and that she even advises others to at least try out eating fruit to experience what effect it has on their well-being?

Answer – YES

If someone states that Big Evil Pharma is actively trying to turn our children into autists by injecting them with poisonous mercury because autists buy more of their evil medicine, am I then allowed to write that (at least in my country) no childhood vaccine contains any mercury, with a reference to a reputable source?

Answer – YES

In the two examples you give, you are providing useful viewpoints and facts. That is exactly what this forum should be about. Pretty much any viewpoint is OK here, as long as its expressed respectfully and with the right intentions.

Best
    Anna

Floggi

Thank you very much for your support, anna!

(I just happened to read your sig, which underlines your (and mine) principles.)

May I suggest you close this thread because this issue has now been clarified?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Candida Support Forum’ is closed to new replies.