Candida skin infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida skin infection

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Veggie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Any one had candida skin problems , and cured with a diet. My question how long did it take?

And what if i took on day off on the diet dó i fuck it up and need to start All over again?

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

To cure a Candida infestation, whether it’s on the skin or otherwise, you’ll need to be on the diet and take antifungals as well as probiotics. How long it takes varies from person to person depending on how long the infestation has lasted and how bad it has grown over time.

You don’t need to literally start all over again, just continue as if you didn’t screw up. This will simply add to the length of time that it takes to cure your infestation. Of course it’s also possible that your symptoms will grow worse for a while.

Able

Veggie

Iv been on the “diet” 2 weeks did 2 off days, the day after and 2-3 more days the skin is bare to Where it was.

Aint the diet enough on its one?

The antifungal and probioticts Where du i get that? Can u send a link.

And is All the naturel antifungal enough? Garlic olive oile , ginger. Coconut oile(havent tryed that yet)

Iv read alot of your posts iv sure u know alot about it so im glad to get help here 🙂

Bts iv used canesten creme it helps but dossent take it totally away. Would u advise mé to stop with that?

Im sure i Can live on vegetabls and eggs for long, i was planing raw food anyway:) im not a big of eggs but i Will survie iv that what it takes.

One more question. Can i just do the diet og raw veggies ? No matter how Many i eat becouse i know the convert to sugar to but not much.

Thanks again

Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thomas…

I have been on the diet fairly strictly for the last 4 months and I am still not completely cured; I am pretty close though. The only things I have cheated on are stevia, tea, sunflower seeds, and dressing. This isn’t completely as pure as you should go for best results (FYI).

Also, if you can join a local sauna club and sweat out the toxins for 6 days a week, this will really speed up the recovery process. Read my sweating post.

Good luck with the diet, but you can’t take breaks like this…its gotta be strict for as long as possible. It may be hard, but its all about toughing it out for a very long time.

Able900
    Spectator

“Iv been on the “diet” 2 weeks did 2 off days, the day after and 2-3 more days the skin is bare to where it was. Aint the diet enough on its own?”

Reply: Normally, no you can’t cure any type of Candida with the diet alone; at least I’ve never heard of this or read about a case. On the other hand if you think you’re getting your infestation under control with just the diet, it’s your choice whether to stick with just the diet or do what everyone else does.

“The antifungal and probiotics where du i get that? Can u send a link?”

Reply: This link has the Renew Life Ultimate Flora 30-billion count probiotic which is a good one to start with. http://www.iherb.com/Renew-Life-Ultimate-Flora-Senior-Formula-30-Veggie-Caps/13923?at=0

Coconut oil (antifungal): http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-Coconut-Oil-Extra-Virgin-16-fl-oz-473-ml/3111?at=0

Oil of Oregano: http://www.iherb.com/North-American-Herb-Spice-Co-Oreganol-P73-45-fl-oz-13-5-ml/7704?at=0

If you decide to do more than the diet, you’ll need all three of the products above eventually. If you can purchase them all now, you’ll of course save on shipping charges, or it may be that you can find these products in Berlin which would be even better.

Let me know when you obtain these other two, and I’ll let you know how to take them. Keep us updated on your progress and you will be able to raise the amount eventually.

You DO NOT want to start all of these at one time

You may experience bad die-off symptoms, if so you’ll need a product called Molybdenum. http://www.iherb.com/Douglas-Laboratories-Molybdenum-100-Tablets/37174?at=0

“Bts iv used canesten cream it helps but doesn’t take it totally away. Would u advise mé to stop with that?”

Reply: This cream contains both alcohol and corn starch which are both bad for a Candida treatment, and these will be absorbed into the skin and end up in the blood stream. If it helps with the itching and pain, you could perhaps use it only when you are bothered by these two things and hopefully not on a regular basis. Otherwise, I would stop using it altogether.

“Im sure i Can live on vegetables and eggs for long, i was planning raw food anyway:) im not a big fan of eggs but i Will survive iv that what it takes.”

Reply: Purchase organic eggs if possible.

“One more question. Can i just do the diet on raw veggies? No matter how many i eat because i know they convert to sugar to but not much.”

Reply: A lot of people who eat their vegetables raw end up with digestive problems. I would eat the vegetables both ways, raw and lightly steamed. For example, if you eat a lot of salads this could serve as your raw vegetables, otherwise, you can lightly steam cook them.

Able

Veggie

Thanks to both of u .

I know i need t be stritch on the diet, i just wassent prepared for it, now have All food items at home.

Okay i Will look out for a sauna place. What about working out? Waight lifting and cardio traning? Or maybe more light stuff like yoga ot tai chi? All this i useto dó i was planing to start again soon.

Able i Will buy All 3+1 things in a week.

And so ill tell u when i get it

Veggie

I Found the coconut oile here , the 3 other things ill buy online.

Can i start using ? or is it better when i have en All ?

Or maybe try using at the skin?

Able900
    Spectator

Veggie wrote: I Found the coconut oile here , the 3 other things ill buy online.
    Can i start using ? or is it better when i have en All ?
    Or maybe try using at the skin?

You can start putting the coconut oil any place on the skin where the Candida is located. But before you take it by mouth, wait until you have the Molybdenum. After you’ve taken it for three days, then you can start the coconut oil by mouth at one teaspoon taken after a meal.

You need to wait two weeks after starting the coconut oil before you start taking the oil of oregano.

Remember, it’s important to stay strictly on the diet during your entire treatment period; otherwise you will jeopardize as well as lengthen the time of your treatment.

Able

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Candida skin infection’ is closed to new replies.