Candida/Seborrheic Dermatitis?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida/Seborrheic Dermatitis?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darshank11 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Myth
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hey guys,
    I have a thick layer of scales that form on my face and especially in my T zone, on my nose/in-between my eyebrows/nasolabial folds/forehead/eyebrows/chin and in some parts of my hair, my entire face is scaly but those are the worst areas. I’ve been dealing with this condition for over a year now and it has been very difficult. I’m assuming it’s seb derm. This all started after a period of severe depression, I’m still not better but I’m trying to be.

I followed the candida diet for about a month faithfully and the symptoms did seem to lessen but as soon as I started reintroducing other foods it started up again. I’m back on the diet again now and really hoping things calm down but I’m starving to death, I mean there is literally nothing to eat.

I’m wondering if anyone else’s skin gets this way and what you’ve tried/done that has successfully treated it. I’m also wondering if it has effected anyone else’s eyes? I had sudden deep tear trough’s form shortly after and that hasn’t helped with feeling better.

Photo: https://m.imgur.com/a/JakWt

I’ve been taking caprylic acid (Formula SF722) but this hasn’t had any effect. I also don’t seem to have the other physical symptoms that some have described here aside from the depression (which I think is mostly because my skin looks so horrible).

Any advice/opinions would be great. It’s nice knowing I’m not alone but sorry you guys are dealing with this as well.

darshank11
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hey,

I have a similar problem too you, along with the depression. I’m only in week two of the diet and my symptoms have gotten better. I’ve ordered huel, a meal replacement shake that seems candida friendly. If that works out, I don’t think there should be a problem meeting daily caloric and nutritional requirements. Why don’t you take a look at that?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida/Seborrheic Dermatitis?’ is closed to new replies.