Candida Remedy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida Remedy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

rock1973
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Been on this product for 7 days. Great results so far. It claims to beat the condition in two weeks of use. (3 days in lab tests) I would try it. Ive tried everything and the candida has always returned..

N-Fused Candida supplement..

rock1973

This stuff really really works… i encourage everyone to try this product… Ive tried everything… I hope this is the end of this condition for me.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Saw it online at sear’s website and it’s for $10 so I don’t think it would hurt to try.

rock1973

princeofsin wrote: Saw it online at sear’s website and it’s for $10 so I don’t think it would hurt to try.

Im convinced that this stuff is the real deal. I feel a big difference in my symptoms basically they have disapeared That might not be the same stuff i paid 30 bucks for 8oz bottle…. i bought it from Energetic Nutrition online not sears.. here is the link

N-Fuzed Candida – 8 oz – Energetic Nutrition
    http://www.energeticnutrition.com › Harmonic Innerprizesin vitra lab test confirm n-fused candida kills candida · In vitro laboratory tests are done on every batch of n-fuzed Candida to ensure that it kills Candida albicans …

Hopeless
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Been on this product for 7 days. Great results so far. It claims to beat the condition in two weeks of use. (3 days in lab tests) I would try it. Ive tried everything and the candida has always returned..

N-Fused Candida supplement..

Does anyone know if there is a similar product in south africa? I’ve sent a query to the US website as they dont even have SA loaded as a country to ship to. I have been on the diet for a month now and not really getting anywhere.

helixs54
    Replies: 17

rock1973 wrote: This stuff really really works… i encourage everyone to try this product… Ive tried everything… I hope this is the end of this condition for me.

I hear about the product previously. Can you tell me where can I get it.
    Only link is enough, if details not available.

riaano
    Replies: 1

Hopeless;27010 wrote: Does anyone know if there is a similar product in south africa?

Hi Hopeless,

I believe I will be able to help. I am a South African and we are in the process of bringing into the country an award winning super biotic from Japan, which has proven to be very effective in the fight against candida overgrowth. I have had a few sufferers trail the product and the feedback has been nothing less than fantastic. I want more people to trail the product in order to build up a review base.

If you are interested, please contact me a.s.a.p. (the number of people we will run the trail with is limited) so that I can get your free trail samples to you. You can reach me at [email protected] or give me a call on 071 356 2815

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Rock, How has the product helped you? Has it reduced some of your symptoms? I went to the website and looked at the Lab assay and it indicates that the product “inhibits” candida rather than killing it. Interesting how the promoters say that the products kills candida and the lab assay says inhibiting.

Anyways, if it helps to activate the immune system it might be worth a try. Keep us posted on your progress.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I am curious about this product. From what I read, it said that it is candida infused into water with Pau D’Arco and Black walnut and that is about as far as I got with the ingredients… Any place that I can find actual list of ingredients?

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Is this even for real?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

This looks like some major spam to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Candida Remedy’ is closed to new replies.