Candida Relapse ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Relapse ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tulip 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

Hello All,
    I just figured out about a month and a half ago that I have Candida.I was looking at the Body Ecology website online,and there was a sidebar about Candida,and literally every single one of the symptoms I have had since I was a teenager.I eliminated fruit (I am vegan and gluten and soy free) and had a full die off.However I wrongly decided to have a raw nut cheesecake earlier this month with maple syrup and berry flavor,and this past week I’d been having some wild rice (didn’t know it was “right up there” with brown rice in terms of natural sugar) and yesterday and today I have had another relapse of the die off.However it’s a lot more manageable this time around.Having lots of raw garlic,probiotics,vitamins,beans,vegetables,fresh turmeric and ginger,twice a day have been having psyllium and Bentonite clay which I put in my food processor.I am really learning fast and realize I have to be fully dedicated to the diet for it to work in the long term.
    Oh yes,forgot to list my daily diet!
    First thing I do when I wake up is an for of yoga,then run two miles,afterwards…
    -warm water with lemon,bee pollen and probiotic
    -warm water with spirulina,soaked overnight flax seeds,VEGA protein powered,chlorophyll,one Betaine
    -about two hours later,water with two Candex
    -an hour later,water with psyllium and Bentonite clay blended to make it smooth
    -lunch is usually fresh raw vegetables,mung beans(sometimes soup)/lentils/hummus/Japonica rice,sometimes quinoa but not right now,one Betaine
    -mid afternoon,have water with two more Candex
    -later,water with psyllium and Bentonite
    -early evening fresh green juice of kale and cucumber with more soaked flax seed gel
    -dinner is often same as lunch,always freshly made though,one Betaine

I also incorporate raw garlic and ginger but not too much.I have acne but after having this flax seed for a few days my skin is clearing up so much! I have been minocycline for a while for acne and am not taking it as I did so much research and really educated myself,finding that it contributed to the Candida.My digestion is not good and honestly I am exhausted,but I know I am doing better.I feel bloated and honestly just want to have juice for dinner and that’s it! I also incorporate dry body brushing in every day,cold showers,sleep at least eight hours a night,am active,busy,and feel very healthy despite the Candida.
    I am so blessed and grateful for this life.I just finished a 200 hour Yoga teacher certification.Yoga is the love of my life,and I’m here to share it with other women.I know the Candida will improve and then I can really live as freely as I intend,can travel again,do so many things.I am patient and optimistic,and really I don’t adhere to the mindset of “I can’t have this/eat this” because I am simply so grateful to be alive.I love my Self and all that I am doing and eating.This is just a wake up call that I really had needed for a long time.
    Blessings and Namaste!
    Tulip

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

First thing I do when I wake up is an for of yoga,then run two miles,afterwards…

Running two miles a day or even less is going to make it even more difficult to build your adrenals and strengthen your immune system. A lot of rest and sleep are needed for that, and the body should not be overworked by strenuous exercise such as running. Walking and mild swimming are acceptable as an exercise routine.

-about two hours later, water with two Candex

It’s going to take you a long, long time to cure your infestation if you continue to take Candex. Candex contains unnatural enzymes meaning they are not made by human beings; these change the vegetable fibers into sugar and therefore constantly feed the Candida.

-an hour later,water with psyllium and Bentonite clay blended to make it smooth

The forum doesn’t use psyllium as it has been know to cause internal bleeding in a few of the members. We have our own cleanse here on the forum.

-lunch is usually fresh raw vegetables,mung beans(sometimes soup)/lentils/hummus/Japonica rice,sometimes quinoa but not right now,one Betaine

What are the ingredients in the hummus?
    Below is the information the forum members are using for their treatment.

The Protocol

A Simple Cleanse

Candida Diet

Stories of Success & Important Milestones along the way

Able

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

Thank you so much for putting some feedback in.I am resting a lot.So I guess I should stop the Candex and psyllium? what about the Bentonite? I will look into the forum cleanse,and also trying to find a naturopath specializing in Candida,think I just found one online.In the hummus I make,I use only thoroughly soaked garbanzo beans,raw garlic,some extra virgin olive oil,and spices such as turmeric,ginger,fennel,and oregano.Oh yes,I also have a little pau d’arco and oregano oils in a little water twice a day.I was having pau d’arco tea but it really stained my teeth.Do you happen to know of any resource that would list naturopaths specializing in Candida in each state ?
    Thank you again!
    Namaste,
    Tulip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida Relapse ?’ is closed to new replies.