Candida Protocol + Nystatin Sucrose

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Protocol + Nystatin Sucrose

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jahaja 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dyingdeadboy
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hey wondering if anyone has any changes, additions or advice for my Candida protocol.

Diet:
    Broccoli
    Kale
    Organic Egg
    Garlic
    Avocado
    Chia Seed
    Linseed
    Flaxseed Oil
    Coconut Oil
    Avocado Oil
    Hemp Seed Protein
    (Just inserted buckwheat)
    Garlic

5 strain 15 billion + probiotic

Natural anti fungals such as pau d Arc, olive leaf extract were too much for my gut flora and cause no benefits for me at the moment. I still have garlic though.

Vitamin C sugarless orange flavour capsule Cenovis brand x 3
    Vitamin D3
    COq10
    Milk Thistle
    Glutathione capsule

And
    Cholestramine
    (Have bentonite Clay, activated charcoal and Chlorella but don’t know if they could help.

I had a Nystatin Oral Drop for about a week, made my eye go red and symptoms get worse then (I think) slowly better but I lost the bottle.
    I can only get Nystatin Oral Drops in my area/country and they all contain sucrose so it makes me really scared about trying them. I currently have a cherry flavoured Nystatin and scared about having it and making it worse but also scared of not having an antifungal.

If anyone could help with any parts of their Candida treatment/ modifications or clarity on the Nystatin it would really help, thanks!

Jahaja
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

I wouldn’t worry about the sugar content in the Nystatin suspension.

Saw a post about someone using that with good results and agree with that person’s reasoning.

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2095196

By the way, I was not able to get the nystatin compounded without sugar, so I just used the sugary stuff, banana flavored, from target. It didn’t seem to make a damn bit of difference. In retrospect nystatin is very toxic to candida, and the Sugar (used to stabilize the suspension) was no help to the candida.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.