Candida – Prostatitis – Urinary Tract Infection….Help me plz

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Candida – Prostatitis – Urinary Tract Infection….Help me plz

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eldir13
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello i am 35 years old and i am from Greece.
    I am desperate and i want to ask your advice on the following health problem I have …
    A year ago I did CDSA stool test and I have been diagnosed with candida albikans.
    I also have several common symptoms of prostatitis, urinary tract infection, hair loss with thinning hair and i believe fermentation in the gut.
    I am on anticandida diet, for 1.5 years, with information I mainly get from the internet and I’ve seen enough improvement, but I’m not completely well.
    Here in Greece, doctors are not as well informed on this issue and no one can guide me and give me solution.
    My Major problem from candida is Prostatitis – Urinary Tract infection… because affects my sexual life
    Any advice (or protocol) would be most welcome on how to treat Prostatitis – Urinary Tract infection (and candida)
    Thank you in advance

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

I sure hope you got some help by now.

But if not try D-Mannose for Urinary Tract infections and I think it may help Candida as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida – Prostatitis – Urinary Tract Infection….Help me plz’ is closed to new replies.