candida on penis

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions candida on penis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Metamorph
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

i was on candida diet for 3 weeks, then stopped and started eating bio food etc. but now it came back.. on my penis i think..

my penis was stinky last wednesday.. on friday i got pain while urinating and on saturday i got my first red dot on the head of the penis, near the corona..today i have two dots and decided to go on candida diet again..

it hurts, it’s itchy, i have red dots on my penis foreskin, pain while urinating, it’s stinky and sometimes there’s white liquid coming out of those red dots..

do you guys suggest any additional things, like aloe vera oil, to help me at least treat this down there faster…or should i just start candida diet all over again immediately.

please help 🙂

P.S. i had a lot of problems connected to candida when i first started the diet and they went away during the time of the diet. i guess candida likes me very much 😉

pdb
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

Sounds like you have Balanitis…

“One common organism associated with balanitis is a yeast known as Candida albicans. Balanitis may occur because of excessive growth of Candida, due to moisture and warmth under the foreskin.”

Read this article: http://www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm

I used to get Balanitis a lot before I started the diet and treatment, and haven’t had it since… but when I did it always went away after a few days of proper hygiene… as the article explains…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Metamorph wrote: i was on candida diet for 3 weeks, then stopped and started eating bio food etc. but now it came back.. on my penis i think..

i had a lot of problems connected to candida when i first started the diet and they went away during the time of the diet. i guess candida likes me very much 😉

The Candida didn’t come back because they like you; the problem is that they never left because you didn’t complete the treatment. Three weeks didn’t even make a dent in the population of your infestation, otherwise, it wouldn’t be referred to as an infestation.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘candida on penis’ is closed to new replies.