Candida log Almost 7 months, feeling great and super positive!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Candida log Almost 7 months, feeling great and super positive!!!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #78258

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Hey guys,

    I decided to write this up because I do not know what’s really happening, I’m 6 weeks into the protocol. For a week or so I have been having back aches that won’t go away. Oddly it doesn’t bother me when I play basketball and when I workout at the gym, lifting weights or cardio and I have been going from constipation to diaharria with everything I eat and bad gas. I m trying to figure out if this is die off? Anyone have this experience? As far as the diet I’m eating cream of buckwheat with stevia coconut oil cinnamon, eggs chicken 2-3 days a week,1-2 days a week salmon, 2 days a week sardines, just stopped taking oat bran (suspicious it could be a problem for me), cooked veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, green beans, kale spinach, mustard greens, turnip, eggplant, avocado and evoo. I juice celery cucumber lemon and ginger. Supplements are listed below but I don’t have exact doses.

    Swedish bitter 
    Coconut oil 4-6 tbl.
    Molybdenum after breakfast 3 tablets
    Sf 722 15 gels
    Probiotics morning 4 caps (140 billion 10 strains)
    Grapefruit seed extract 30drops
    Oil of oregano 2 gel caps
    Black walnut 4 caps
    Garlic and parsley 4 caps
    Pau d arco 4 caps
    Vitamin C 1000mcg and D 500mcg
    Bentonite clay
    Dgl licorice

    Today I woke up with crazy diaharria. I had like 7 bowel movements. I’m confused I hope this is a good thing like detoxing. Not sure at first I thought it was eggs and I cut it out for a 10 days and still had diarrhea. I ate eggs today felt fine so I’m ok with eggs. I’m cutting oatbran now to see if that’s it but I’m hoping this is die off.I have had die off before but in form of rash, red eyes, bumps on sick, fatigue and brain fog.

    I’m trying to stay positive, I do breathing exercises. When I run at the gym or before I go out I breath in with a deep breathe and say “positive energy in” and as I breathe out I say “negative energy out” or “candida out” lol.

    Im trying to become more spiritual and positive. Having candida has been a huge wake up call and life lesson for me, I’m 21 and life has been a breeze up until this point. I would say I have been spoiled With everything. I’m grateful for the experience it has taught me to be patient, grateful for life, to take advantage of life’s blessings, appreciate the little things even more and much more but I’m ready to move on with my life and to be honest I ve grown to enjoy the diet. I see myself eating this way foever with the addition of other healthy foods, mainly fruits and oatmeal witha few random cheats but as for now I’m ok with my,current diet.

    Thanks for reading everyone and any replies would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

    #78356

    Chlofloso
    Member
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 104

    Hi Positivo,

    just wanted to let you know that I’m also experiencing very strong back ache every time I have die-off. At the beginning I thought it was coincidence, but meanwhile I’m convinced that it’s part of the die-off. It usually starts very suddenly, together with nausea and stomach pain, and lasts for many hours. The symptoms also disappear at the same time.

    Good luck with everything!

    Chloë

    #78402

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Chlofloso wrote: Hi Positivo,

    just wanted to let you know that I’m also experiencing very strong back ache every time I have die-off. At the beginning I thought it was coincidence, but meanwhile I’m convinced that it’s part of the die-off. It usually starts very suddenly, together with nausea and stomach pain, and lasts for many hours. The symptoms also disappear at the same time.

    Good luck with everything!

    Chloë

    Chloe,

    I’m happy to hear that someone else has this backache as well. I was hoping that it wasn’t anything to serious because serious back injuries never really go away. I was afraid of this because I lift weights but at this point it’s just light stuff anyways. Today I lifted, mainly squats and deadllifts (25lbs max). These exercises rely heavily on your back and I felt fine. I need to figure something out about my gas and diarrhea. I cut out buckwheat today and I just stick to allowed veggies lightly cooked with salmon, chicken, eggs and sardines. That’s about it and stick to the supplements. I’ll do this for the rest of the treatment. The carbs could be the verdict here. Not sure but I’ll see how I feel in about a week. I hope you improve as well and good luck.

    #78544

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Well a quick update. Today my backache and diarrhea have gone away. I think it was a part of die off. My gas has also improved. I think it could of been the amount of food I was eating in one sit in. Not sure because I cut buckwheat and oatbran and I have smaller portions while waiting a little bit before I drink water and take supplements after meals.

    #78553

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Positivo wrote: Well a quick update. Today my backache and diarrhea have gone away. I think it was a part of die off. My gas has also improved. I think it could of been the amount of food I was eating in one sit in. Not sure because I cut buckwheat and oatbran and I have smaller portions while waiting a little bit before I drink water and take supplements after meals.

    Good for you, Positivo, anytime pain lessens, it has to be a good thing.

    Able

    #78556

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Able,

    Thanks, I’m really happy the back pain has improved it was really getting to me but I’m good now. I’m feeling great, just trying to follow the protocol as strict as I can and deal with these symptoms. Im seeing great improvements thanks to your advice. Thank you once again.

    #78864

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    I noticed that this topic has quite a few views so Ill keep updating it with my progress if people care to read. Today makes 7 weeks and I havent had any candida symptom related to my digestive system (bloating,bad gas, diarrehia) and these were the ones that concerned me the most. Im starting to reach the point where Im completely symptom free, but not there just yet. I am still experiencing die off as I have a rash on my neck again for about the 3 rd time and I have an infection on my fingertip which im controlling with oil of oregano drops and constantly cleaning it so that it doesnt get worse. Feeling great. Hope I can continue to make more progress. Good luck to all.

    #79328

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Update

    The rash on my neck is gone and the infection on my finger is gone as well. The oil of oregano worked nicely on it. Just one drop a few times a day and constantly washing it. This is week 8 and the gas as returned though not as bad as before. I’m going to cut chicken out completely because I feel like I don’t need it anymore. I’ll just eat eggs and sardines. Feeling great. Good luck to everyone.

    #79374

    princeofsin
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

    Positivo wrote: Update

    The rash on my neck is gone and the infection on my finger is gone as well. The oil of oregano worked nicely on it. Just one drop a few times a day and constantly washing it. This is week 8 and the gas as returned though not as bad as before. I’m going to cut chicken out completely because I feel like I don’t need it anymore. I’ll just eat eggs and sardines. Feeling great. Good luck to everyone.

    Whoa you are doing awesome so far. Just keep going and keep us posted.

    #79414

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    I really am. Lucky the most of my troubles revolved around digestion. It’s doing great today, just trying to get some kind of consistency. I hope everyone can get some relief. I’m not cured but I’m a step closer and this is a completely 180 degree turn from last year. I hated last year and I’m looking forward to enjoying this year and the many more to come. Good luck to you and everyone. Also zypan works great for gas. Raster put me on that but you must take it with every meal or else you may not find a consistency with the relief.

    #79660

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Update

    2 months in and I realized that I was feeding the candida with sorbitol which is an ingredient in dgl licorice that I was taking occasionally for a couple months and I realized its in tooth Paste too but I switched to Toms toothpaste anyways. What’s interesting is that my digestive problems are looking much better today and I’ve been stuffing my face with allowed foods. Don’t know if it’s in my head or that ingredient made the world of difference for me. I also researched sorbitol and it causes bloating gas and diarrhea. Unfortunately licorice is good for the gut but not if it includes harmful ingredients. Thanks for reading

    #80571

    michan_81
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

    Been a while now, hows it going?

    Positivo wrote: Update

    2 months in and I realized that I was feeding the candida with sorbitol which is an ingredient in dgl licorice that I was taking occasionally for a couple months and I realized its in tooth Paste too but I switched to Toms toothpaste anyways. What’s interesting is that my digestive problems are looking much better today and I’ve been stuffing my face with allowed foods. Don’t know if it’s in my head or that ingredient made the world of difference for me. I also researched sorbitol and it causes bloating gas and diarrhea. Unfortunately licorice is good for the gut but not if it includes harmful ingredients. Thanks for reading

    #80684

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Update

    So I removed eggs from my diet and diarrhea has not been a problem for me all week which is a relief. I hope I can get over this allergic reaction I have to eggs. So after 2 months or so my only symptoms are the white coating on my tongue and gas, occasional bloating. Nothing serious. Gas is a pain though, even digestive enzymes won’t help. I’m taking digestive bitters and zypan with meals. I might need to take zypan alone as well as with meals. I hope this goes away within the next month. I’m extremely happy that my bowel movements have improved so much lately. I’m keeping a close eye on my diet to see what I can do about the gas. I wake up with it and I think it’s from die off because I take coconut oil around the night as well as 2 cloves of garlic and Raw apple cider vinegar. When I take these I get gases and my stomach makes some interesting sounds and then I wake up with the gas. All in all I’m very happy considering the fact that I was consuming sorbitol in my dgl licorice supplement and I been eatings eggs while having a reaction to it. I see things getting better in the next coming weeks. I’ll keep everyone posted. Thanks for reading.

    #80688

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    Also I have only been able to take 10-12 spoons a day of coconut oil. The stuff gets me nauseous. If this matters to anyone

    #80897

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    I just wanted to make a quick note. I’ve been complaining about gas since. Day 1 and today I feel amazing. Changes I’ve made today are I finally introduced some commercial kefir which not only didnot give me a reaction but it improved the gas I woke up with. The other difference is that I took Swedish bitters before my meal instead of immediately after. What a difference I feel. Gas has been haunting me for the past year so I hope I can see long term relief with these changes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Candida log Almost 7 months, feeling great and super positive!!!!’ is closed to new replies.